Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10 Jun 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#25
theCMG
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
theCMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 15

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
created another silly tile to put in my signature:


At one stage I was thinking of Scream 2/I know what you ate last Summer as a title but maybe that's an overkill
__________________
space above
Dining/Trip Reports:
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) 6 days of passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP, Europapark, Efteling roadtrip
Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#26
Pez01
VIP Dibber

 
Pez01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 16
Mobile

Hurrah signing up to follow along - Id love to do a European russ trio when Evas a little older and I get over my fear of driving outside of the UK.
__________________
Sarah and Eva

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
5 nights HRH 15 nights POFQ
Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#27
theCMG
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
theCMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 15

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Hurrah signing up to follow along - Id love to do a European russ trio when Evas a little older and I get over my fear of driving outside of the UK.
Cheers, I love a road trip, the driving is less scary than you'd imagine
__________________
space above
Dining/Trip Reports:
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) 6 days of passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP, Europapark, Efteling roadtrip
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
#28
Lily8
Stuck in the Tower of Terror
 
Lily8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Cheers, I love a road trip, the driving is less scary than you'd imagine
This looks like such a fun road trip! We're hoping to visit Europa Park and the area this summer. Also hoping to try this toboggan run
sommerrodelbahn-gutach.d...lish-visitors/
And indoor water park
badeparadies-schwarzwald.de/en/

We visited Efteling last summer and loved it; such a beautiful park, some great rides and lovely laid back atmosphere.
Lily8 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#29
theCMG
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
theCMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 15

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Lily8 View Post
This looks like such a fun road trip! We're hoping to visit Europa Park and the area this summer. Also hoping to try this toboggan run
sommerrodelbahn-gutach.d...lish-visitors/
And indoor water park
badeparadies-schwarzwald.de/en/

We visited Efteling last summer and loved it; such a beautiful park, some great rides and lovely laid back atmosphere.
thank you for that link to the summer toboggan that is right up our street and could be do-able on the morning we leave Europa-Park (maybe 30 mins in the wrong direction). If I offer DD that or a quick scoot around Strasbourg guess what she's going to pick Saw a very similar one on the Endless Adventure vlog but think that was in Austria.

Also love the the water paradise place you linked. You would do very well in our family lol.

It's not going to happen this time but DD and I have long had our eye in spending a night or two relaxing in this aircraft hangar turned tropical waterpark resort near Berlin tropical-islands.de/en/p...ropical-world/ basically it's like someone pimped centerparcs oh and cut the prices by a huge amount.




Wish I was there now Thanks for following!
__________________
space above
Dining/Trip Reports:
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) 6 days of passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP, Europapark, Efteling roadtrip
Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
#30
Lily8
Stuck in the Tower of Terror
 
Lily8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
thank you for that link to the summer toboggan that is right up our street and could be do-able on the morning we leave Europa-Park (maybe 30 mins in the wrong direction). If I offer DD that or a quick scoot around Strasbourg guess what she's going to pick Saw a very similar one on the Endless Adventure vlog but think that was in Austria.

Also love the the water paradise place you linked. You would do very well in our family lol.

It's not going to happen this time but DD and I have long had our eye in spending a night or two relaxing in this aircraft hangar turned tropical waterpark resort near Berlin tropical-islands.de/en/p...ropical-world/ basically it's like someone pimped centerparcs oh and cut the prices by a huge amount.




Wish I was there now Thanks for following!
Wow, this place looks amazing! I've added it to my bookmarks immediately We are hoping to squeeze a visit to Colmar and perhaps Strasbourg, if only for a quick bite to eat - I think we can tempt my cheese and olives loving daughter away from the theme/water park for a few hours
Lily8 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
#31
theCMG
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
theCMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 15

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Lily8 View Post
Wow, this place looks amazing! I've added it to my bookmarks immediately We are hoping to squeeze a visit to Colmar and perhaps Strasbourg, if only for a quick bite to eat - I think we can tempt my cheese and olives loving daughter away from the theme/water park for a few hours
Colmar looks a good shout, I hadn't noticed it was so close to Europa Park. We love Rothenburg (ob de Tauber) in Germany which is similarly picture perfect with that style of houses albeit it has a famous wall instead of canals!
__________________
space above
Dining/Trip Reports:
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) 6 days of passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP, Europapark, Efteling roadtrip
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 19, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
#32
Lily8
Stuck in the Tower of Terror
 
Lily8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Colmar looks a good shout, I hadn't noticed it was so close to Europa Park. We love Rothenburg (ob de Tauber) in Germany which is similarly picture perfect with that style of houses albeit it has a famous wall instead of canals!
There's a lot to see and do in the area. Unfortunately, we are restricted with our dates and while I hesitated to book, the flights have more or less doubled in price This should have been a reasonably cheap week away, so now I'm forced to weigh up our options...
Lily8 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Reply
Discount Florida Car Hire

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Attraction Tickets Direct

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2302
CaxtonFX  $1.2221
Covent Garden FX  $1.2386
FAIRFX  $1.2220
John Lewis  $1.2416
M&S  $1.2054
Post Office  $1.2243
Sainsburys  $1.2287
TESCO  $1.2306
Travelex  $1.2212
Updated: 14:30 20/07/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0948
CaxtonFX  €1.0870
Covent Garden FX  €1.0979
FAIRFX  €1.0890
John Lewis  €1.1062
M&S  €1.0708
Post Office  €1.0902
Sainsburys  €1.0936
TESCO  €1.0954
Travelex  €1.0842
Updated: 14:30 20/07/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Sat 20th Jul 9:59am
Now: 29C/84F
Clear Sky
Clear Sky
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 6mph - SSE Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1020mb
Humidity: 79%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 13:50 20/07/2019