Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Shopping in Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.
My Magic Holiday
Unread 16 Apr 19, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by coinneach View Post
I think the other one is close to Chilis on the 192 east.
ok thanks. I think thats the old one. Wondering if theres any more new ones being built. However the one at Rolling Oaks & Haines will be better for me as Im staying off Hwy 27
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 16 Apr 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
ok thanks. I think thats the old one. Wondering if theres any more new ones being built. However the one at Rolling Oaks & Haines will be better for me as Im staying off Hwy 27
It's actually close to the junction of the 192 and 27, not Rolling Oaks, so will be even closer for you.

Personal Shopper, Parcel Handling, Gift Baskets & Grocery Shopping! Only $15 delivery fee. GPDR compliant.

Images-1
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 19, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Angelbabe I use Rolling Oaks as a guide point for our guests as you cant miss it Celebration and Old Town as well as the mile markers because thats what I use when I venture on to the 192 Aldi will be great for folks up that end and when the one at Old Lake Wilson Road Ronald Reagan junction is completed nobody should have too far to go to get to an Aldi from the main villa areas
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Halloween Thanksgiving pre Christmas
Unread 16 Apr 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Angelbabe I use Rolling Oaks as a guide point for our guests as you cant miss it Celebration and Old Town as well as the mile markers because thats what I use when I venture on to the 192 Aldi will be great for folks up that end and when the one at Old Lake Wilson Road Ronald Reagan junction is completed nobody should have too far to go to get to an Aldi from the main villa areas
Hi Helen, looking forward to it opening as at present I have to go 12 miles up to the Clermont one, but I tend to do Luckys (my new favourite grocery store) and BJ's whilst I'm up there so it's not too bad. This one will be a lot easier for anyone in the 27 area of Davenport and South Clermont.

Plans are afoot for Shoppes of Sunset Cove, a 21,456-square-foot shadow center to the new Aldi at the 192 and 27 (Town Center Boulevard) in Clermont so that will be another landmark for directions.

Personal Shopper, Parcel Handling, Gift Baskets & Grocery Shopping! Only $15 delivery fee. GPDR compliant.

Images-1
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ive been in Luckys a couple of times at Hunters Creek on my way to the loop hopefully we will see them spring up all over the place as well
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 16 Apr 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
willow
Apprentice Imagineer

Is this the one beside Wawas and across the road from CVS? How far on is it, hoping it will be open for September.

Indian Creek 2004,Radison World Gate 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Taking over Lake Wilson
Unread 16 Apr 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Ive been in Luckys a couple of times at Hunters Creek on my way to the loop hopefully we will see them spring up all over the place as well
Hope so!

Images-1
Unread 16 Apr 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Just a big heap of sand last month behind Wawa Ill no doubt be up that way next month so will check,it out