Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 19 May 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile Converse clearance centre on 192

Hi has anyone been here
Is bargains any better than outlets at Vineland
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
martyn7836
slightly serious Dibber

i hate converse trainers cant help but think they look like Ronald Mcdonald. However my wife and daughters love them and buy a nuymber of pairs each time we are out there. They always buy when in this store and they always say its far cheaper than others however they are not the new range etc. Me they all look the same so unsure what the difference is. last year i know my wife bought 3 pairs on white leather plus some bright purple ones and some trainer socks all for under $100. Family then went out a few weeks later and didnt really see much so suppose it depends on what they have in. I also fine the Nike one next door is cheaper than others in the area. Top tip from my wife is buy something then fill out customer survey as you get further % off next buy
martyn7836 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mo&Chris
VIP Dibber

I found it was luck of the draws for what they had in, but if you can find something you like, then there were bargains to be had.

/Mo
Mo&Chris is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks I definitely pop in see what they have before we shop at outlets
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
I dislike converse as a trainer brand.

Always wore/wear Nike's. I bought a pair of green canvas Converse high tops a in 2017 for like $20. Also tee's there are great prices!

My wife picked up a couple of kids pairs from there paying very little on black Friday when they had huge discounts.

Yep its older stock, there is a good turn over though and as a tourist unless you're a converse know it all you wouldn't know whats this current stock and what is older stock!

Defiantly worth a visit if you like Converse.
Old 20 May 19, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I love this store its deffo worth a visit - as pp said best bet is to pop in pick upsomething cheap like a pair of 25c laces, go online and complete the survey for a $5 off your next shop coupon - these coupons dont expire so can be used at further visits or you can jst pop in again.

Yes the cons are older stock but a plain black pair of cons cost me $8 here - in the outlets similar style ones - $30, and in the mall $55 - its a no brainer!

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Always visit for chuck sox for the DILs andant bargins in footwear they all have very small feet so always pick up some
Best Buy leopard print shoes for DIL 2 £10 she loves them
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
slightly serious Dibber

Definitely the cheapest of all the Converse stores... Like somebody else said too the turnover of product is insane. If you really love your Converse stuff then it would be worth popping in a few times over your holiday as there will be different stuff in there all the time.
They also do different deals all the time. Our first week it was "50% off everything, but 40% off shoes", and then the second week was just 50% off everything!
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
fiona3103
Imagineer

fiona3103's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Where exactly on the 192 is it. We tried to get the white leather mid tops for our son this trip but couldn’t find them anywhere, we should obviously try here.
fiona3103 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
paulr
Proud to wear my Ears

My DD just announced she wants a pair - where on 192 is the converse outlet ?
paulr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List