Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Itineraries
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.
Florida Tix
Unread 23 May 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I agree if you can simplify your moving do it. As long as you have the 60 day fast passes prob aren't necessary for your chosen Fps. Really on SWMT that can be hard to get at 30 days. EMH you can get at any Disney partner hotel.
You can always visit the other onsite hotels. I'm not sure if you can but can you get the DAS in advance ? at DS on one of the previous days. I would keep the option of a mid afternoon nap open and judge it on the day. Later fast passes can be hard to get for headliners but if you have the DAS you can get a return time so don't stress about it in advance. I also like the idea of looking around AK lodge on one of your non park pays.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First Onsite Trip
Unread 23 May 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Id say the long day is doable in theory. Weve only done this in Paris, but given that the Paris Disneyland Park is bigger than Magic Kingdom, and that we were zigzagging all over the place for FPs and short queues with not much planning (other than to cram in as much as possible on our last day) its probably a fair comparison. Oh, and this came at the end of a 5 day break with full-on Disney days every day.

We were up at 7, breakfast at half past ready to walk down to the park, kept going until after the fireworks at closing, left the park just after midnight, then wandered into World of Disney for some last minute shopping. Admittedly, my 5 year old (only just turned 5) did fall asleep on the sofas in World of Disney, but that was around 1am. She perked up again ready for the bus ride back to our hotel to collect the car. My 9 year old was still going strong, but they both fell asleep on our 2 hour drive to a campsite (where DH had already set up the tent earlier that day, thank goodness!)

It was a crazy day, and DH and I didnt get to sleep until around 21 hours after wed got up, but it was so worth it to get every last bit of fun out of our final day!
ResalesDVC