Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
US Rent A Car
Unread 18 Jun 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Endeavour
Proud to wear my Ears

I got SDMT at noon today on what will be our last day there... 7.40pm was the earliest time available.
Endeavour is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our next WDW Holiday...
Unread 18 Jun 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I sort vaguely remember that they clash if you dont. Even at 60 days out I have rarely been able to get even that close together. Usually 10 15 minutes apart, but then I usually modify them,when I can to earlier in the park.
THECRAZYMOUSE is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Dark Side trip!
Unread 18 Jun 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I also got SDMT at 2 ish for our last trip in July (30 day) I then kept checking on the fast pass availability on here and managed to change it to 10am 🙂 So keep checking they do sometimes pop up!
THECRAZYMOUSE is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Dark Side trip!
Unread 18 Jun 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Hi there, first time using the fast pass booking system online. We go in 30 days and have managed to get just 1 of our 3 preferred rides. Can I ask, how are some people able to book fast passes for other days of their holiday? We can only book 30 before each day that were there so tomorrow at noon Ill have to book for our 2nd day of our holiday. Is this right? Xxx
Disney_Dreams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Disney_Dreams View Post
Hi there, first time using the fast pass booking system online. We go in 30 days and have managed to get just 1 of our 3 preferred rides. Can I ask, how are some people able to book fast passes for other days of their holiday? We can only book 30 before each day that were there so tomorrow at noon Ill have to book for our 2nd day of our holiday. Is this right? Xxx
Onsite guests do not need to book fast passes a day at a time, they can book for two weeks, or might be ten days.

Which rides could you not get? All the MK are showing as available in 30 days other than 7DMT.
Unread 18 Jun 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Onsite guests do not need to book fast passes a day at a time, they can book for two weeks, or might be ten days.

Which rides could you not get? All the MK are showing as available in 30 days other than 7DMT.
Ahhh I see. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that. Were in Hollywood Studios on our first day, 18th July. I managed an early rock n roller coaster but wanted the skinny dog and tower of terror. In fact, I dont ride so theyre for my family. Last time we were there was 4 years ago so things are a little different now. I need to read up on all the fast pass rules as I thought it might be easier than it was today 😁 xxx
Disney_Dreams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Oh ha ha I meant Slinky Dog. Xxx
Unread 18 Jun 19, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Disney_Dreams View Post
Ahhh I see. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that. Were in Hollywood Studios on our first day, 18th July. I managed an early rock n roller coaster but wanted the skinny dog and tower of terror. In fact, I dont ride so theyre for my family. Last time we were there was 4 years ago so things are a little different now. I need to read up on all the fast pass rules as I thought it might be easier than it was today 😁 xxx
There is very little chance of an offsite guest getting a fast pass for Slinky Dog unfortunately, you need to try to rope drop it or go around park closing time. Onsite guests can book FP at 60 days and most would not be able to get it for their first day in the park, I could only get it six days into my trip earlier in the year.

Tower of Terror is normally available but it is running at half capacity at the moment due to refurbishments and it is a lot harder to get a FP right now.
Attraction Tickets Direct