Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories
Orlando Attractions
Unread 9 Nov 13, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

More great photos. I really love the look of the High Line but not so sure my two 11 year olds will, but as we are doing plenty of things aimed at them, I reckon they can suck up the High Line for me!

Tony's sounds great again. Think I would give Serendipity a miss after your review, I can't bear ice cream that has started to melt. The American Girl experience is something my dd would have loved when she was younger but I think she is probably a bit old for it now which is disappointing.

Shame you missed the sunset.
Glee Fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DC, Williamsburg & Virginia Beach
Unread 29 Jun 14, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
I would love to walk the High Line but I don't think the kids would be all that interested, it really does look good. Yet more great photo's. My daughter would love the American Girl experience but not my boys lol
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Where too next?
Unread 21 Jul 14, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
More great photos. I really love the look of the High Line but not so sure my two 11 year olds will, but as we are doing plenty of things aimed at them, I reckon they can suck up the High Line for me!

Tony's sounds great again. Think I would give Serendipity a miss after your review, I can't bear ice cream that has started to melt. The American Girl experience is something my dd would have loved when she was younger but I think she is probably a bit old for it now which is disappointing.

Shame you missed the sunset.
Oh my gosh, so sorry I missed your comment from 8 months ago . Thanks as always for reading and commenting.

Look at your tiny countdown! I'm so jealous! Hope you have a fantastic time.

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
I would love to walk the High Line but I don't think the kids would be all that interested, it really does look good. Yet more great photo's. My daughter would love the American Girl experience but not my boys lol
Thanks for reading and commenting Julia. We do love the High Line and luckily the girls still enjoy it at the moment. Yeah, I don't think American Girl has much appeal to boys
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universal February Half Term
Unread 2 Feb 18, 01:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Skittl1321
Getting Excited

Mobile

I'm only 5 years behind reading this one...

I dream of the day I get to take my daughter to the American girl cafe. I loved reading about your daughter's experience there. (I got a Coconut at the NY store possibly the same year.)

My two other thoughts: in the US a Shirley Temple is always non alcoholic. It's a "kids" bar drink. Is it not in the UK?

After I had my daughter Costco had a sale on 4 pound buckets of Jelly Belly. $12! What a steal, even at their "regular" price of $15, it's a fraction of the candy store. My husband and I went through 6 this year. We no longer buy them, as we eat them way too fast.
Skittl1321 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
ResalesDVC