Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Kissimmee Swamp Tours
Unread 28 Mar 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Amion68 View Post
Thanks for your advice. I feel a bit caught between a rock and a hard place not knowing quite what to do. I am concerned because once youve booked them thats it, so was half a mind to leave it late. But as you say therein lies the risk of missing out or big queues! I will post up our itinerary for suggestions
You can change them once they are booked so they're not fixed. If you book for early and decide to have a lay-in you can rearrange them to later in the day (subject to availability).
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Unread 28 Mar 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Amion68 View Post
Thanks for your advice. I feel a bit caught between a rock and a hard place not knowing quite what to do. I am concerned because once youve booked them thats it, so was half a mind to leave it late. But as you say therein lies the risk of missing out or big queues! I will post up our itinerary for suggestions
You can change the fastpasses, if you want. You can book some now, and then later - such as the day before - you can change them for a different set, if you change your mind. There's really no benefit in leaving it until later to choose them, although you can do that if you want.

If nothing else, you might want to book fastpasses for the really popular rides - rides such as Flight of Passage, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Test Track, etc. You can leave the lesser attractions until the day beforehand or on the day.
DLC: Jun 95 - Holiday Inn // WDW: Dec 97 - Gateway Inn | Feb 00 - Gateway Inn | Mar 01 - Best Western | Feb 06 - Embassy Suites | Oct 10 - Hawthorn Suites | May 12 - Homewood Suites | Aug 14 - CBR&Doubletree | Apr 16 - Caribbean Beach // DLP: Aug 13 - Sequoia Lodge

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Anniversary trip to POFQ...
Unread 3 Apr 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
billabong
a Friend of the DIBB

Hi we are a party of 6 the charts are showing fastpass+ availability for 4 , How will we be able to get fastpasses for all of us together or is that not possible, Not clued up on this fastpass system .

Thanks
billabong is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by billabong View Post
Hi we are a party of 6 the charts are showing fastpass+ availability for 4 , How will we be able to get fastpasses for all of us together or is that not possible, Not clued up on this fastpass system .
First of all, it is possible to get fastpasses for groups of 6 people in the fastpass system. The DIBB's availability tracker is only set up to look for groups of 4 or 2 people, but that doesn't mean there isn't availability for 6 people. Try it and you might find there's availability for all 6 of you at the same time.

If that doesn't work then try splitting your party into two groups of 3 (or even 3 groups of 2) and book overlapping fastpasses for each group. For example: you might be able to get 10:20-11:20 fastpasses for one group, 10:40-11:40 fastpasses for the other group, and then you will all be able to enter the fastpass queue at any time between 10:40am and 11:20am and ride together.
DLC: Jun 95 - Holiday Inn // WDW: Dec 97 - Gateway Inn | Feb 00 - Gateway Inn | Mar 01 - Best Western | Feb 06 - Embassy Suites | Oct 10 - Hawthorn Suites | May 12 - Homewood Suites | Aug 14 - CBR&Doubletree | Apr 16 - Caribbean Beach // DLP: Aug 13 - Sequoia Lodge

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 12:57 PM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Anniversary trip to POFQ...
Unread 15 Jun 19, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Stan1805
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Park hours have been extended for the day we are going to AK 13 July and according to FP availability We should be able to book FOP I have been trying since 8am this morning and nothing availableThe thread had been updated a few times since then so I would have thought availability would have changed also. Any thoughts ?
Stan1805 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
SSR,Storey lake & Naples
Unread 15 Jun 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Administrator

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 14
Guidebook Photos: 69
It is only available in the evening. So if you have already booked a tier two that overlaps that time slot it will not show.
Unread 15 Jun 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Just want to say thanks for this facility - booked our Fps today and got everything we wanted! Slinky dog and FOP both sorted and not in the evening 😂 thank you The Dibb! 👌
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
Unread 23 Jun 19, 05:12 AM  
Link to this Post
HaroldL
First POST

Wow.. I've been using this tool for years. I am surprised it is still up and working. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I use it a little differently than most that post. I'm not trying to snag a last minute fast pass. I use this to plan my 60 day out fast passes. That morning at 6 am, I know I need to get my Slinky dog, before the Flight of passage. Want the Flight of passage more, but I can wait until I get the really hard to get fast passes, before getting the hard to get. Gives me just that little edge! And once again thank you! You never had to do this, or make it available to us. You are AWESOME!
HaroldL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
US Rent A Car