Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 Jul 20, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
BeautyAndTheTwe
Swimming at the All Star Resort

We just visited DLP for reopening week

Hey guys! We hope you're all doing well.
We was able to go to DLP for the reopening week and spent 4 days there. We were super impressed with how everything was handled and we wanted to share our first day with you all in the hopes that it may be helpful to anyone that has a trip booked or thinking of booking a trip to understand how the park is running during covid-19 restrictions.

We wasn't sure where to share the video, sorry if it's not in the right place. We hope it can help anyone going or thinking of going
BeautyAndTheTwe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Great 1st day, looks nice and quiet everywhere. I do think it’s a shame that you can’t take your mask off briefly for character selfies but I guess part of that is to try and stop you touching the mask too much.

Apartment looks amazing, my son would love that bath, we usually book a villa with a jacuzzi bath at Center parcs over here but it’s just standard bath size.

Enjoy the rest of your trip
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Oh it's you guys! I found your video on Friday and watched it then - was really good!

Thanks for posting it, please share any other videos from other days - getting me in the mood for our August visit!

I'm dreading wearing a mask - can't stand the things - the ones you had looked quite comfortable though. Would you mind sharing where you got them from?

Edited at 10:49 AM.
neilhd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
traceylou1972
Apprentice Imagineer

traceylou1972's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi

Actually watched your vlog last night as we are thinking about going next week for a couple of nights.

I hope the crowd levels stay low but I can imagine they will start creeping up and the wait times will be longer.

Hope you had a great time.

Tracey
Cheyenne Aug 01, Circus Dec 03 ,DCR Dec 04, Magic Circus Dec 05, Kyriad NYE 07, Sequoia Feb 08, Val de Eur Jun 08, Cheyenne Oct 08, Magic Circus Jul 09, DH Feb 10, Newport Bay Feb 11, Kryiad Nov 11, Circus Jan 13 Sept 93 I Drive, Jul 07 Villa,Apr 09 Villa, Oct 10 Villa, Apr 11 Cruise & Villa, Xmas 11 Villa, July 12 Villa, Apr 14 Villa, Apr 15 Cruise & Villa, Dec 15 Villa, Aug 17 Villa & Cruise, Oct 18 Villa, Aug 19
traceylou1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Watching your vlog now - love it! We are due to go in a few weeks time - extra excited now
Thanks so much!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
princessmiya
Excited about Disney

I watched the vlog and followed along on Instagram, I also got my message read out on a live chat on Instagram too which I was really happy about
princessmiya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
BeautyAndTheTwe

Hey guys! Hope its helped you all for future trips with the new restrictions
BeautyAndTheTwe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyhm
VIP Dibber

Aw I watched your Vlog yesterday.

Just going to purchase another t-shirt after receiving our order last week and loving them!
Disneyhm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy000
New Poster (4)

LOVED your reports ! THANK YOU!
Anxiously waiting for next installment.
Have a wonderful Disney day!
Grumpy000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
BeautyAndTheTwe

Originally Posted by SuziQz View Post
Great 1st day, looks nice and quiet everywhere. I do think it’s a shame that you can’t take your mask off briefly for character selfies but I guess part of that is to try and stop you touching the mask too much.

Apartment looks amazing, my son would love that bath, we usually book a villa with a jacuzzi bath at Center parcs over here but it’s just standard bath size.

Enjoy the rest of your trip
Thank you! Yes they are very strict on the masks and if we ever saw anyone take it off within seconds someone was there to tell them to put it back on. It made us feel safe though!