Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 22 Jul 20, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BeautyAndTheTwe View Post
Sure Here is the link for the masks. We found them very lightweight and perfect for the hot weather. boots/winner-type-2-...-pack-10283372
Glad the vlog helped
Thank you - if anyone else is interested, these are 25% off today only!

boots/winner-type-2-...-pack-10283372
Old 23 Jul 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Privateer
Earning More Ears

Hi Yaz & Ash,

Great vlog, can't wait to see the rest!

Glad to see that the CMs were strict on mask wearing, although it's a shame to have to wear a mask when having a photo taken with a character.

Was it just the clinical type masks that cover your nose and mouth or were people wearing other face coverings like Buffs? Was anybody wearing full clear face shields, which might be better for photos with characters?

Finally, were many people smoking non-designated areas or were the CMs controlling that as well?

Regards,
Privateer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 20, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Hi Yaz and Ash,

I watched your vlog before knowing you were dibbers

I'm on the point of booking an AP but I cannot see if there are still places left in August.

Did you have an AP and could you reserve both parks in one day or did you have to choose?

Also where did you stay? The apartment looked great

Edited at 04:28 PM.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
CarsonMac
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Can you still park hop or not now, as you need to book a park in advance?
Quality Inn Plaza , I drive (2009) / Los Angeles, CA (2010) /New york + Villa at Chatham park (2014/15) / Quality Inn on 192 (2015) / Laguna beach (2016) / Flamingo inn ,Daytona beach (2016/17) Houston , Atlanta + Coco key water resort, I drive (2017), Boston (2018), New York City (2018) Washington DC + Clarion Suites Maingate, (2018)Red Lion/ New orleans (Sept 2019) Cabbibean Resort/ Red lion (Jan 2020), Baymont Inn and Suites (Aug 2020)
CarsonMac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymike
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by CarsonMac View Post
The reservations at Paris are just for 'All Parks', they aren't separating them out at the moment, so if you have one for that day you can hop as much as you like

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
I'm on the point of booking an AP but I cannot see if there are still places left in August.
The availability up to October is on their website. On the page to register, click the text 'subject to availability' and you'll see it.

Edited at 01:50 PM.
disneymike is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Yaz and Ash,

Thanks for posting this.

We were meant to be going to DLP in October with DD and DS musical theatre group to perform but it was cancelled yesterday. As we still have flights booked we thought we might book to go ourselves at the same time as DLP are offering free cancellation at the moment. We really like the look of the place you stayed but have a few questions if you have time to answer.

As we'll be flying over there and won't have a car are there buses to DLP do you know?

For the same reason we won't be able to take food with us. Is there an on site supermarket and is it OK stock and price wise?

Thanks in advance

Michelle
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Lauz_87
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by CarsonMac View Post

Just got back and I would recommend that you buy a dedicated day - 1 day 2 park ticket and then hop as much as you like this is what we did!
Lauz_87 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
CarsonMac
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Had anyone booked park passes for September yet? We were looking at going the second week but not sure if we want to buy tickets yet incase France goes the same way as Spain with the sudden quarintine on arrival in the UK. But on the other hand don't want to leave it too later then can't get park passes! 🤷🏼
Quality Inn Plaza , I drive (2009) / Los Angeles, CA (2010) /New york + Villa at Chatham park (2014/15) / Quality Inn on 192 (2015) / Laguna beach (2016) / Flamingo inn ,Daytona beach (2016/17) Houston , Atlanta + Coco key water resort, I drive (2017), Boston (2018), New York City (2018) Washington DC + Clarion Suites Maingate, (2018)Red Lion/ New orleans (Sept 2019) Cabbibean Resort/ Red lion (Jan 2020), Baymont Inn and Suites (Aug 2020)
CarsonMac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
CarsonMac
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Also when booking park passes, can you book them for everyone else in your party as well, on the one account on the app?
Or does it need to be done separately for each individual, ie do they need their own DLP account
Old 26 Jul 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I have logged in with my DLP account and I can register both our tickets (well, I could but our dates aren't open yet, we go in November).

Enjoying watching your adventures guys! I have never considered Villages Nature as we don't drive, but it does look lovely.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List