Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Aug 20, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
SHS
New Poster (5)

Cancelling - Help Please!

Hi all,

We were due to go on Sunday but now are going to move our trip to Easter as we are worried France imposing quarantine their side is imminent!

I was on hold for two hours at 9am this morning... and the was cut off as they answered the phone!

I have tried every phone number I can find and I just don’t know what to do! Does anyone have any other numbers Or email addresses than the one on the website or the french centre ( on the top of the page) or has anyone had any luck getting hold of them? I am really starting to panic!

Edited at 11:47 AM.
SHS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 20, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
combatwako
Getting to know the DIBB

We started at 8:30 this morning, was on hold for an hour, got through, she put us on hold, and we got cut off! Re dialled & been on hold for another hour. Listening to Disney tunes sucks! No other customer service options available.. unless anyone else knows a magic Disney trick?
combatwako is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
trfc2019
Earning More Ears

Were in same boat but holding out until tomorrow to see if anything is announced

Does anyone know if we get across before anything is announced we are unlikely to have to quarantine in France then? and will be just when we get back

Surely they will give French people living in the UK a window to get back through first as well
trfc2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
SHS
New Poster (5)

I know- I’m not sure how much more of this song I can take 🤦🏼

Which number are you trying? I’m on 0033160306053 at the moment.
SHS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ALuk
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Originally Posted by trfc2019 View Post
Were in same boat but holding out until tomorrow to see if anything is announced

Does anyone know if we get across before anything is announced we are unlikely to have to quarantine in France then? and will be just when we get back

Surely they will give French people living in the UK a window to get back through first as well
Just posted this in the other thread but incase you miss it, it’s been confirmed by the French embassy.

Good luck, horrible situation .

twitter/franceintheuk/st...889565696?s=21
ALuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
SHS
New Poster (5)

I have now (whilst being on hold!) Sent them a Facebook message as I think they are quite active on there. I know they must have loads of calls today but this is so frustrating!
Old 14 Aug 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Try @DlpHelp on Twitter, they were fairly responsive to me, but imagine they are busy today!
Old 14 Aug 20, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
SHS
New Poster (5)

Originally Posted by neilhd View Post
Try @DlpHelp on Twitter, they were fairly responsive to me, but imagine they are busy today!

Thank you - I will give that a go! So frustrating that I didn’t cancel last week when rumours about the quarantine Started
Old 14 Aug 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
SHS
New Poster (5)

I FINALLY managed To speak to someone, she was really lovely and although my trip is only two days away has given me a full refund with no cancellation fees at all.

She did say they are only dealing with booking with arrivals in the next 6 days so I wouldn’t bother spending loads of time trying to get through if your booking is more than 6 days away!
Old 14 Aug 20, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

I think your original booking confirmation has a number to call if you need any help, which would be a free call on mobile inclusive plans, and I think a 'local' cost call.

Just for anyone still looking to contact. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List