Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Unread 7 Jul 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

331 days, we booked our flights and seats for May next year at 331 days.
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
After 16 years...
Unread 7 Jul 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
OP. Is your flight out 2nd June 20? If so you can book it tomorrow. The VA website is saying that the 2nd is available but it wont become 'live' until 8.00am tomorrow.
Thats when you can book the seats.
Yes its 2nd June. Its finally come on but must have been on between me checking as Ive lost the dibb row I wanted and the one downstairs I wanted. Now onto third choice and god know if they are good seats. Knowing my luck Ive picked badly.

Those two in a row at the back of the plane any good?
vampiress88 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Second Disney holiday!
Unread 7 Jul 19, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Yes its 2nd June. Its finally come on but must have been on between me checking as Ive lost the dibb row I wanted and the one downstairs I wanted. Now onto third choice and god know if they are good seats. Knowing my luck Ive picked badly.

I'm thinking of those rows of 2 and been advised that they are good seats as long as you dont go for the very back.
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW holiday.
Unread 7 Jul 19, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

Mr Tom Morrow's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post

Sorry can't help on that as we have never used them. We always used to go for row 25 but I know it's more money. Cannot beat 6ft of legroom and first off the plane.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

'Morrow and Morrow. For the people dot com'

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Third Trip Of 2019 - Back To SSR
Unread 7 Jul 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I like the two at the back as there is more space around you however big downside is that you are last off the plane through immigration! Also, its a bit noisier and some people tend to gather at the back there to stretch their legs. Doesnt bother me generally but does some people.
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Eeeeekkkk
Unread 7 Jul 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
slightly serious Dibber

Vampiress, sorry this isn't about your original question, I was just wondering how your husband was? He was going to A&E in Florida and i don't think you updated after that. Is he ok ?
Loobylou_82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Can't wait to get there!
Unread 7 Jul 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Vampiress, sorry this isn't about your original question, I was just wondering how your husband was? He was going to A&E in Florida and i don't think you updated after that. Is he ok ?
Forgot to say didnt I. Hes annoying the hell out of me but we went to a&e and the gp. A&e says its sciatica and the gp says its torn muscle. Hes been told to take either co-codamol or naproxen. Neither work for him though so hes resting and hoping it gets better. Hes loads better than he was the other day. The last two days and return journey he was awful. Struggled to get up at most points but he can get up on his own now and get around. He cant bend over. If he wants to get something he can bend his knees and keep his back straight its very weird to watch. My problem and what Im worrying is that I go back to work Tuesday and leave at 3. The kids finish school at 3.15 and he has to have them. Im not sure how as we dont know if he can drive and helping kids to toilet may also be an issue. Glad it was at end of holiday and not beginning. Thank you for asking
vampiress88 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Second Disney holiday!
Unread 7 Jul 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We fly on 29th may with VH and have been told we need to wait until the 331 from the return flight before they'll release the flight reference.
Ocean Florida