Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Attraction Tickets Direct
Unread 15 Jul 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
Excited about Disney

We are down to 33 days until we leave for Gatwick! I cannot wait :-)

Last weekend I rebooked Cabana Bay, it was with Travel Republic but now I have moved it under Virgin for the same price. I did have a 30 cancellation fee to pay but considering we get complimentary parking, 2 tubes, welcome drinks and access to the Aventura hub I am happy with the fee!

Our Disney Cruise luggage tags arrived on Saturday so that was exciting :-) I made Mousekeeping envleopes from Purple Pumpkin Blog.
I have a lot of things half ready - i need to get it sorted over the next couple of weeks - i feel like i am losing time, last weekend the boys had a cub camp, Caitlin had a friend over. Next week we are going to see family all weekend and the children break up. Before i know it we will be flying.

Also need to buy some clothes as i don't fit anything and some cabin cases! roll on getting on the train and we can begin to relax!
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ, Disney Dream and Cabana Bay!
Unread 15 Jul 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Really close now! I think I will be more relaxed when BA announce strike dates, if they do go ahead 🙄🤞I am realising there is a severe shortage of weekends now to get stuff done too! 😂
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
Unread 15 Jul 19, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Really close now! I think I will be more relaxed when BA announce strike dates, if they do go ahead 🙄🤞I am realising there is a severe shortage of weekends now to get stuff done too! 😂
I'm really trying to ignore the BA strike until dates are announced! I just don't want to think about it until then as I am worrying about it otherwise!

I keep alternating that there is loads of time to go versus no time at all! 🤣🤣
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 17 Aug 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
Excited about Disney

Today is pre Travel day!
I may be a little excited currently... I woke up and i am already downstairs with coffee - though I do have a job application to complete which I didn't expect to be doing
It's been a very very long week! I finally finished work after 6.30 last night and should have finished at 3! but it's done and we are going on holiday!
I am very thankful that I packed last week, it at least means we have been ready and only needed a couple of bits to get us sorted.

Last night was the first MNSSHP... I want to go to it on 27th August but I am a bit worried about the weather and the cost :-(

I've booked special assistance for Caitlin so I am hoping that will help us.
I am so so excited... the kids haven't got up yet...

Unread 17 Aug 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
We just got back yesterday so I'm catching up. I hope you have a brilliant time and enjoy your trip. Good luck with the online check in. Safe travels.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ been and gone, back to CBR
Unread 17 Aug 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
Excited about Disney

Uahhh thanks Abby. I've loved reading your trip report and cannot wait to finish reading it tonight.

We're in the weird part where we are waiting for the taxi... Whilst watching Tim tracker!
Cat has been taken to the cattery, fridge has been stripped, emptied and cleaned. Everything is packed and we are waiting for the taxi... My tummy is all out of sorts from nerves! 😭🚖🤣
Unread 17 Aug 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Fantastic PTR and can't wait to read TR! Sounds like you have an absolutely amazing holiday planned. You will love Castaway Cay! We added a cruise on the Dream on to our holiday last minute last Summer and it was fantastic. Hope Caitlin is ok and has lots of fun. DD has also struggled this year and like you we are coming through the other side but it is so scary and I felt so helpless. Our holiday at Easter really helped her as she was escaping all the stresses and she managed much better than expected. I'll keep fingers crossed for you. Have a brilliant time - will be following along
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Run Disney - going to be Princesses
Kissimmee Swamp Tours