Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Apr 14, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
wmc711
Imagineer

All done except waiting for tickets from Attraction World (never ever use them again) to add tickets to MDE.
Everything else done packing dollars documents all ready n waiting

Every day should be a Disney Day

Will.I.Am
wmc711 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 14, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post

You lot are sooo organised, I'm sure ive got loads to do , axxxl your on the same plane as me
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 14, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I have still got loads to do, but had a house full of kids all week so dont want to start getting stuff out whilst they are all pecking my head

Suggested I started packing to dh this morning and he said its too early! then got cramp in his leg (serves him right)

will be getting loads done this weekend hopefully

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 14, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
redscouse2
Excited about Disney

Received our tickets and vouchers yesterday , but no sign of the $200 disney gift card. We booked through thomas cook signiture . Any one no if they send out a voucher for this or actual gift card!?
redscouse2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 14, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I did the last thing and booked Memory Maker yesterday. Everything else is now sorted. Our Fastpass window opens on Tuesday - just got to finalise which days we're planning on doing which parks (got plan sorted, just need to agree rides etc).

I'm almost fit to burst - less than 5 weeks now
Old 17 Apr 14, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Originally Posted by redscouse2 View Post
Received our tickets and vouchers yesterday , but no sign of the $200 disney gift card. We booked through thomas cook signiture . Any one no if they send out a voucher for this or actual gift card!?
Is there mention of it on your invoice?
When we went with Virgin Holidays in November we picked up the gift card at the airport (had to make a special trip to the Virgin rep counter to get it). This year we got a voucher of sorts from WDTC to take to World of Disney to pick it up there.
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 14, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
axxxl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SR1 View Post
You lot are sooo organised, I'm sure ive got loads to do , axxxl your on the same plane as me
Ooh! I haven't noticed a lot of Dibbers going on our date so it's nice to know someone is!
Old 17 Apr 14, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
redscouse2
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Yorkie Girl View Post
Is there mention of it on your invoice?
When we went with Virgin Holidays in November we picked up the gift card at the airport (had to make a special trip to the Virgin rep counter to get it). This year we got a voucher of sorts from WDTC to take to World of Disney to pick it up there.
There is mention of it on our original paperwork when we booked, but nothing with travel documents that arrived yesterday . Think I will take original paperwork just in case, thank you.
redscouse2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 14, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Benno1
Imagineer

Benno1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
All done except for last bit of packing which I will do the day before we go, but it's all ironed and hung in the spare room ready.
Received tickets (well e-tickets) 2 weeks ago so it really hit home we are on our way again.
Only down side is leaving our 2 nine month old yorkies Beau and Indie for 3 weeks but we have a house/pet sitter in so hopefully they won't be too stressed.
Hope you all Enjoy and happy packing

Days Inn Convention Center 1999
Quality Inn Plaza 2000/1/2/3/4/5/6/8/9/10
Rosen Inn @ Pointe (Old QIP) 2013/14/16/18
Rosen Plaza 2019
Benno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 14, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Originally Posted by redscouse2 View Post
There is mention of it on our original paperwork when we booked, but nothing with travel documents that arrived yesterday . Think I will take original paperwork just in case, thank you.
Maybe just call them before you go and ask where you collect it. I'm sure that they'll have it waiting for you when you arrive, but best to check that they didn't mean to pop it in the post to you with the other documents.
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread