Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 8 May 14, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
RealCinderella
Excited about Disney

The warmth, the smell as you walk in to MK, the music, the excitement, the happiness and the feeling that you belong, you are special- just as you are.
Old 8 May 14, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The food. And here's the annoying thing. Surely its physically possible to have food in the UK that tastes the same as in Florida. But it never does.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I miss Dole whips
Reereef is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
boarder4life
Excited about Disney

Like someone posted before, having a constant smile for 2 weeks. My personnel favourite is waking up early the first morning just sitting listening to the crickets then seeing the florida sun come up with the humid smell. Bliss
boarder4life is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Customer service, the heat and usually the big SUV we have as we could never afford to run one at home!
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Parrys View Post
The food. And here's the annoying thing. Surely its physically possible to have food in the UK that tastes the same as in Florida. But it never does.
You're so right. We really miss the fries, we can't get enough of them when we're there. The only place we've found that does them the same here is TGI's but the portion sizes are so small! Oh and Minute Maid Lemonade too, dont get me started on that. Having some delivered tomorrow for my SIL's birthday party

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
that's such a hard question as I miss so many things (the food, the sunshine, the sounds, the smells,) when I'm not in Orlando or haven't got a trip in the planning. Right now I am having a real battle with myself as we've decided on no trips until 2017 so that we can have an extension built but I'm not sure I can actually wait that long!
loobz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Grinning when the alarm clock goes off for another fun filled day!
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

The warmth.. The choice of everything is vast! The size of the supermarkets, parking spaces, food choices, customer service, the way you can wear whatever you want & no one judges you at all. If I walked about at home looking like a burst cushion, I would get some looks... Over there anything goes. It's great.. 😎😊
Libby29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
almcg
Very Serious Dibber

I miss it all
almcg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread