Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Jul 14, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

rayban junior aviators sunglasses

hi all
does anyone know if anywere on high street that sells rayban junior aviators ? my friend has adult pair which is slighly too big for me so thou maybe juniors size mite fit and they half price of adult ones which are a bonus
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 14, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
anita1963
Imagineer

amazon have them ..as I wanted some for my son
anita1963 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 14, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bear-family
Imagineer

There's a shop called the sunglasses hut by me that sells them. Maybe google to see if there one near to you
Bear-family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 14, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Costco used to sell them. Saw them a couple of months ago. My full size aviators were about £80 which I believe is a lot cheaper than the high street so might be worth a look if you have one near.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 14, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bear-family
Imagineer

There's a shop called the sunglasses hut by me that sells them. Maybe google to see if there one near to you
Bear-family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 14, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

thanks just google sunglass hut ,theres a store near me
has any adults had junior ones belive they not really much smaller
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 14, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by amberspy View Post
thanks just google sunglass hut ,theres a store near me
has any adults had junior ones belive they not really much smaller
spoke to soon it has shut down
Old 6 Jul 14, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJim
Excited about Disney

David Clulow Opticians sell junior raybans, all different styles.
We were looking in there for our daughter. They can even put prescription lenses in them too (which we need for DD)
JoJim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 14, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
*andrea*
Excited about Disney

I have just tried my sons aviators on (which are now too small on him) and they fit me ok and don't feel tight but they don't seem big enough on my face iykwim. Whereas my daughter adult rayban aviators are very loose on the arms and are too big on me so there is a definite amount of difference in size.
Which sort were you looking for?
*andrea* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 14, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by *andrea* View Post
I have just tried my sons aviators on (which are now too small on him) and they fit me ok and don't feel tight but they don't seem big enough on my face iykwim. Whereas my daughter adult rayban aviators are very loose on the arms and are too big on me so there is a definite amount of difference in size.
Which sort were you looking for?
im after aviators too as i love that style ,so many colour of lenes to choose from makes it hard
Closed Thread