Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 9 May 17, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

I'm trying to imagine me getting up off the ground after I'd been sitting on it for a few minutes. That's assuming I could get down there in the first place!
Old 10 May 17, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyChris
Proud to wear my Ears

We were there this week and saw a mixture of both sitting and standing for the castle stage (normally depending on whether or not the floor was dry )

Whenever we were at the front we always sat to make sure any kids behind us could see. I think if you're an adult and you're at the front then you need to be very aware that there will be kids behind you and sit if you can, but if there's people stood in front of you then it's perfectly ok to stand.

I will say my wife is a huge Stitch fan and we couldn't find him meeting any day we were there, so on the last day we went over by the castle where the characters come out before the show. We figured if we positioned it right we could get a picture "with" Stitch as he went past to get to the stage. Well, when he came out and saw her in her Angel jumper and Stitch headband he literally climbed the hedge to give her a hug! It made her holiday!
DisneyChris is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Boots1234
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DisneyChris View Post
I will say my wife is a huge Stitch fan and we couldn't find him meeting any day we were there, so on the last day we went over by the castle where the characters come out before the show. We figured if we positioned it right we could get a picture "with" Stitch as he went past to get to the stage. Well, when he came out and saw her in her Angel jumper and Stitch headband he literally climbed the hedge to give her a hug! It made her holiday!
Stitch is the best at DLP - he makes such an effort with guests :-)

last year he was lobbing the little bags of sweets that they were giving out to guests during the Halloween season.
I was waiting in line to meet him and had one flew past my head.
Magic!

Edited at 02:53 PM.
Boots1234 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Universal VR View Post
I'm trying to imagine me getting up off the ground after I'd been sitting on it for a few minutes. That's assuming I could get down there in the first place!
Yes..me too!😄
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
phoebe23
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by clochette View Post
Yes, we do this too. Most people tend to avoid bins - can't think why, lol!
We stood behind a man sat in a wheelchair for the Electric Parade at WDW with our children 7 and 7mths holding the babe in arms. Not only did he stand up when the parade came by - his family helped him stand on the seat Ggrrr! A quick word with a CM and she was shouting "Get down Get down" across the crowd as he wobbled dangerously.
Following year at DLP - after a heart op our 9 year old was in a wheelchair - her 3yr old brother in a buggy sat waiting with mum and grandma... crowds barged in front - so rude! We ended up lifting them both up to see instead of looking at a row of bums!
phoebe23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List