Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Attraction Tickets Direct
Unread 28 Apr 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by laurac1988 View Post
I'm absolutely obsessed with this dress. We've ended up with two as we bought it and then MIL bought it as her Easter present too, so we've put one away for holiday.

Eden loves Moana. Although we have an ongoing joke where she shouts "I AM BANAAAAAANAAAAA" instead of Moana...

I'm hoping Moana is at the Halloween party this year so Eden can finally meet her hero. She was there in 2017 when we went to the Christmas party but Eden zonked out during the parade and didn't wake up until the next morning

Cute Moana dress!

We got to meet Moana at the Halloween party in 2017. We queued for ages, over two hours. It was worth it, but definitely get in that queue early if you want to meet her.
Second Florida holiday booked!
Unread 28 Apr 19, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
Loving all your plans, I have severe Beach Club Envy! Eden is a real cutie!
Thankyou! xx

Originally Posted by GALE88 View Post
Cute Moana dress!

We got to meet Moana at the Halloween party in 2017. We queued for ages, over two hours. It was worth it, but definitely get in that queue early if you want to meet her.
I'm hoping to squeeze her in after the late parade. That's when we were going to go before and she only had a fe3w people waiting. It was just unfortunate that Eden was dead to the world
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Beach Club!
Unread 28 May 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

We cancelled our Universal tickets. I'm a little gutted that I won't see Seuss Landings this trip, but there was so little for Eden to do that it was almost silly to spend 200 on a ticket for her. And Aiden and I wouldn't have been able to ride anything together because somebody would need to stay with Eden.

We'll be back, so we will save it for a future trip.

We've decided to use one of those days for a trip out to LEGOLAND. Eden is OBSESSED with the Lego Movies , so she will be living her best life there and there is very little that she can't do at LEGOLAND as opposed to Universal.
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Beach Club!
Unread 28 May 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Apprentice Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I've just read your elequent blog post about the change to Papa, Eden and Me as had wondered when I read the title and I applaud you both for being so open about the changes.

Your trip sounds fantastic and I'm sure Eden will enjoy Legoland much more than Universal as she is at just the right age for all the rides there. I'm the opposite as my DD will be 13 and hasn't been for 5 years so will now be tall enough (in fact she's almost taller than me now) and hopefully brave enough to do the bigger rides and we are mainly doing Universal as she is a HP fan.

Look forward to reading your report as the time will soon fly in.
Florida Tix