Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Unread 23 May 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Yay, was very excited to see this pre-trippie Niki!

I am absolutely thrilled to hear that your dreams are coming true I have a strong suspicion that this is your last trip report with a cast of 2? 😊

Guess who will be at the staying at the Hard Rock until the 7th August?🙋≈♀️

I cant wait to see how you are going to recreate those Monster Inc costume!

x x
Unread 24 May 19, 05:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Mobile

MinnieMrsA, really looking forward to going, love a cheeky trip. Can't believe we booked with less than 12 weeks on the countdown, didn't even get to do an DDD.

Mouselover, we've got to fit that drink in this year

Hopefully this'll be the last one as a cast of 2, fingers crossed we'll sneak a trip in out of school hols at some point in the year
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Ooops we booked it again
Unread 24 May 19, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
How exciting with such a short countdown.! 😁😁 and you are so well organised with all your plans.

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
21 days of FUN!
Unread 24 May 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Niki T View Post
MinnieMrsA, really looking forward to going, love a cheeky trip. Can't believe we booked with less than 12 weeks on the countdown, didn't even get to do an DDD.

Mouselover, we've got to fit that drink in this year

Hopefully this'll be the last one as a cast of 2, fingers crossed we'll sneak a trip in out of school hols at some point in the year
Absolutely, would love a cheeky cocktail 🍸🍹 Were soooooo excited now! Its all we talk about I think we are good to go now, weve upgraded our magic bands for the character ones, Disney can easily get more money out of me 😊 🙈Weve booked our fastpasses and even have our dollars! So I might as well start packing

Happy planning x x
Unread 24 May 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
How exciting to have a short countdown and I'm really pleased things are coming together for you as a family. We'll be just finishing our wdw stay and heading to RPR a few days after you arrive at Disney.

I hope you enjoy your final trip as a couple.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Unread 25 May 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Shonahooks
New Poster (2)

Sounds so very exciting! Looking forward to reading along xx
Shonahooks is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disneymoon!
Unread 28 May 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Im so happy to hear your family plans are really coming along now and I look forward to reading all about your trip
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
3rd stay at POFQ!
Unread 30 May 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Absolutely, would love a cheeky cocktail 🍸🍹 Were soooooo excited now! Its all we talk about I think we are good to go now, weve upgraded our magic bands for the character ones, Disney can easily get more money out of me 😊 🙈Weve booked our fastpasses and even have our dollars! So I might as well start packing

Happy planning x x
Debating the upgrade, with our MB, but we love the keepers, so might buy a funky one of those from etsy. The character MB are cool; I am tempted. As an avid planner, I'd say you sound ready to start packing we got the cases down the other day to decide what was / wasn't going Also thinking of booking DC for the first day...our "cheap trip" seems to be gathering extras quickly

Enjoy packing

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
How exciting to have a short countdown and I'm really pleased things are coming together for you as a family. We'll be just finishing our wdw stay and heading to RPR a few days after you arrive at Disney.

I hope you enjoy your final trip as a couple.
I'm sure we will, can't quite believe this will likely be it . Have a fabulous time, can't believe how close it is!

Originally Posted by Shonahooks View Post
Sounds so very exciting! Looking forward to reading along xx
Thanks, probably going to do a live pin report again as we enjoyed doing that last year and it passed time in queues

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Im so happy to hear your family plans are really coming along now and I look forward to reading all about your trip
Thank you, definitely looking forward to living it. The planning is in full swing now...can't believe how close it is!

Originally Posted by ginger ninja View Post
How exciting with such a short countdown.! 😁😁 and you are so well organised with all your plans.
Only organised because we've been too many times Definitely addicts. Only missed out on a an ADR we would have booked, like BOG, FP day is coming up, so we'll hopefully get good times

Thanks all for reading
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Ooops we booked it again
Discount Florida Car Hire