Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 17 Jun 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
#25
Brum26
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
All sounds great and so close now!

If you still looking for QS places a couple we like are Blaze and DLuxe burger at Disney springs also Wolfgang puck express. I really love staying at a hotel thats got the boat to DS as there are loads of choices.

AK theres Satuli canteen which we are trying as Dibbers rave about it.

There are quite a few good ones at Epcot too but HS is a bit lacking on the QS front.

MK you have BOG so thats good.

Kat
I know, we are so excited!

We have tried Dluxe before and may go again but we do definitely have Blaze pizza on our list as it does look really good!

Did you do Wolfgang Puck Express for breakfast or dinner? We were thinking of going there for breakfast one morning but must admit we haven't looked at the dinner menu there. We've also got BOG booked for breakfast as we've done lunch and dinner there in the past.
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
#26
Kat11
VIP Dibber

 
Kat11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 12
Originally Posted by Brum26 View Post
I know, we are so excited!

We have tried Dluxe before and may go again but we do definitely have Blaze pizza on our list as it does look really good!

Did you do Wolfgang Puck Express for breakfast or dinner? We were thinking of going there for breakfast one morning but must admit we haven't looked at the dinner menu there. We've also got BOG booked for breakfast as we've done lunch and dinner there in the past.
Blaze is the best! We are planning on going at least twice in October. We've done BOG breakfast on our last trip which we really enjoyed and have booked again also trying lunch there this time.

We went to WGPE in 2016 the night we arrived and to be honest didn't do it justice as we were so tired! So going to give it another go, will do dinner as the options suit us better. Dibbers rave about the meatloaf thingy so might try that?

Check out my vacation planner if you like as I've put our basic plan on there with adrs etc...

Kat
__________________
DLP: Hotel New York-2008 & Hotel Cheyenne-2013
WDW: Villa - April 2011 & Villa - April 2014
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 1 Bed Villa October 2016
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 2 Bed Villa October 2018
WDW onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Fab4FamilyFloriday! HRH/POFQ
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
#27
Brum26
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Blaze is the best! We are planning on going at least twice in October. We've done BOG breakfast on our last trip which we really enjoyed and have booked again also trying lunch there this time.

We went to WGPE in 2016 the night we arrived and to be honest didn't do it justice as we were so tired! So going to give it another go, will do dinner as the options suit us better. Dibbers rave about the meatloaf thingy so might try that?

Check out my vacation planner if you like as I've put our basic plan on there with adrs etc...

Kat
Thanks for the tips! We will take a look.
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
#28
Cha cha
Imagineer
 
Cha cha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16
Mobile

See you out there. We'll be at POFQ at the same time. 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney December magic
Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
#29
Brum26
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
See you out there. We'll be at POFQ at the same time. 😊
See you there! Save some beignets for us!
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
#30
Brum26
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Brum26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

Brum26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

1 day to go! We are currently on the way to the Premier inn at manchester airport and have decided to try and document everything on Instagram as well as going a trip report on here. If anyone is interested in keeping up with what were up to on Instagram then we are: McDisneyFamily
__________________

June/July 2019 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ June/July 2019!
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 19, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
#31
Cha cha
Imagineer
 
Cha cha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16
Mobile

Originally Posted by Brum26 View Post
1 day to go! We are currently on the way to the Premier inn at manchester airport and have decided to try and document everything on Instagram as well as going a trip report on here. If anyone is interested in keeping up with what were up to on Instagram then we are: McDisneyFamily
Guess you'll be there now? Have a lovely time 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney December magic
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Discount Florida Car Hire

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

Ocean Florida

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2353
CaxtonFX  $1.2330
Covent Garden FX  $1.2449
FAIRFX  $1.2290
John Lewis  $1.2382
M&S  $1.2131
Post Office  $1.2116
Sainsburys  $1.2334
TESCO  $1.2353
Travelex  $1.2248
Updated: 03:03 15/10/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1197
CaxtonFX  €1.1179
Covent Garden FX  €1.1274
FAIRFX  €1.1150
John Lewis  €1.1243
M&S  €1.1021
Post Office  €1.0982
Sainsburys  €1.1181
TESCO  €1.1197
Travelex  €1.1113
Updated: 03:03 15/10/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Mon 14th Oct 10:27pm
Now: 24C/75F
Clear Sky
Clear Sky
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 3mph - SE Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1019mb
Humidity: 83%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 02:20 15/10/2019