Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 7 May 17, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Dining plan questions

Greetings! My husband and I are heading to dlp in November, our first visit, and plan on doing the dining plan. I know it recently changed a little but cannot find updated info. We're trying to decide between the full and half board plus. My first question is this, what do you do with any vouchers you do not use, like the days we plan on being in Paris?
Secondly, are they still providing the afternoon tea vouchers? As Americans, we think this sounds fun! Lol!
Thanks in advance, I may have more questions later, but this is al I can think of now.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Cant help with the questions but we've got a golden forest room and get afternoon snacks and drinks don't know if this applies to all rooms... xx
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
juttawdw
Proud to wear my Ears

If you plan going into Paris I would choose half board plan, you can use your vouchers when you want during your stay, they are not dated per day. So you can also use 2 a day.
Pause gourmand vouchers are no longer there.
juttawdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
caspdex
Apprentice Imagineer

If you intend going into Paris, then I don't think having a meal plan is worth it. Unused vouchers are just that, a total loss.
caspdex is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Ah bummer about the afternoon snack, but good to know we can use the vouchers on any day. We only plan on going into Paris one day on this trip. We enjoy having the dining plan at WDW. The more that is prepaid, the better, so this plan is also appealing.
We saw you can use your vouchers toward a more expensive place, like walts and pay the difference, can you use more than one voucher to help cover this cost? That would be a good use, imo.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 17, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
caspdex
Apprentice Imagineer

One voucher=1 meal plus any difference.
caspdex is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List