Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 19 Jan 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Glad you had a great time..It really is a special place to stay
Its so much nicer than I thought ... going back next trip to stay there too!
Old 21 Jan 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Out of interest just saw on another thread that someone priced up a CBR 5th sleeper for 4 adults and a 14yo, I thought the max age of the 5th person was 9... I then did a dummy book and it was allowing me to book all 5 older than 9 .No point to this really as my youngest is 6 this year but might be good to know for future reference Does anyone know what the rules are on the 5th sleeper ?

Hi 3disneykids,
Sorry only just seen this. I thought I’d read that the beds were for under 16’s, but haven’t seen anything official on the Disney site.
I did a dummy booking too for 4 adults and 1 - 13 year old & it let me book a CBR 5 bed room, so I’m guessing it might be that they’re for under 16’s.
😊
Edited to say: I just did a dummy booking for 4 adults & 1 x 17 year old and it also gave me the option to book a 5th sleeper at CBR, but, when I tried 5 adults I couldn’t book CBR. So, it must be 17 and under atm 😁

Edited at 11:13 AM.
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Just back from an amazing stay at CBR. Was our first time here we stayed in Aruba, just a short Walt to each skyline station and the food court. Skyliner is fab too. We follow a vegan diet and the choices in the food court were fab! Thanks to everyone for all the help and advise regarding room requests etc.
Hi Jockey,
So glad you had such a good time. Did you find any packs of water or soy milk at CBR or Riviera or did you do a delivery?
I’m veggie and found the food choices at CBR to be far better than other resorts. I really liked the market burger. 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Hi Jockey,
So glad you had such a good time. Did you find any packs of water or soy milk at CBR or Riviera or did you do a delivery?
I’m veggie and found the food choices at CBR to be far better than other resorts. I really liked the market burger. 😊

I placed an order with Insta cart for water and Soy! OMG the market burger was amazing, we had the vegan Philly steak too and the jackfruit burger... they were amazing ! Just booked today to go back next year, have booked a pirate room this time!
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

I placed an order with Insta cart for water and Soy! OMG the market burger was amazing, we had the vegan Philly steak too and the jackfruit burger... they were amazing ! Just booked today to go back next year, have booked a pirate room this time!
Congratulations
You officially have the CBR bug
AOA Mermaid - Dec 21 Silver Palms - Kissimmee - Oct 22 DLP: Sante Fe - Nov 22
Endless Summer-Dockside & Cruise - May 25
HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We are booked (again) to stay here in July - we have had to book a room with a 5th sleeper even though we are 2 adults as it is much cheaper.. are any of these rooms in Jamaica area? Our top priority is to be next to the skyliner!

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HerculesTiger View Post
Congratulations
You officially have the CBR bug
totally , it was a lovely resort !
Old 27 Jan 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Has anyone stayed in a pirate room and how was it. What buildings at the resort have Pirate rooms?
Old 27 Jan 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Has anyone stayed in a pirate room and how was it. What buildings at the resort have Pirate rooms?
I stayed in a pirate room in September. I didn't book a pirate room, just ended up in one. I was in Trinidad block 35, I think all pirate rooms are in Trinidad.

We are two middle aged adults so not really into novelty rooms, but we didn't mind this at all, it wasn't over the top themed. I think the pirate rooms are the only ones not to have been renovated recently.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I stayed in a pirate room in September. I didn't book a pirate room, just ended up in one. I was in Trinidad block 35, I think all pirate rooms are in Trinidad.

We are two middle aged adults so not really into novelty rooms, but we didn't mind this at all, it wasn't over the top themed. I think the pirate rooms are the only ones not to have been renovated recently.
Thanks! My daughter picked the pirate room so happy to go with it, though I did like the theming in the standard room!