Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Unread 16 Mar 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
My daughter will be nearly 12 when we go. No way she would wear a princess dress either. She only wears leggings and crop tops/hoodies 😂😂
Zoe's just come home wearing exactly that 😄 she's 13 today. Pretty dresses are a thing of the past sadly x
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Once in a lifetime #2
Unread 16 Apr 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just a short update with not much Disney related stuff going on at the moment.

ADR day is in just under 2 weeks but as we're on QSDP it's not such a big deal this time. Definitely want a BOG reservation & the breakfast menu suits us better than lunch so will probably do that again. 99% sure I'm going to book a Garden Grill breakfast too but the gift card we got with our booking will cover that.

We're doing a treasure hunt at Easter where the kids will finally find out about the cruise, mega excited for that!

& lastly I've started on MNSSHP costumes. Crazy early I know but J is doing a charity sponsored skate on May 2nd & this years theme is Disney. So being the cheapskate I am I figured I'd do something he can wear for both. I'm hoping you can work out what it is...

Last time I just made these themed tops but he's keen to properly dress up this time

& that's about it for now. Clues are all written for the hunt & I can't wait for that but sad S will be at work. Neither of us get bank holidays off with our jobs so Easter is just a normal weekend to us.

Hope everyone's plans are going well. I do weirdly enjoy it all really x
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Once in a lifetime #2
Unread 26 Apr 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Hey there. How did the cruise reveal go? ADR day so soon! I just did a little plan of what I'm going for. Only 4 to book so fingers crossed.

I ordered some maleficent ears from the US for the Halloween party - just waiting for them to be delivered - they look amazing. And my friend does tshirt printing and has all the gear so I will get her to make me some kind of villain vest top. I asked Izzy what she wanted to go as and she wants to wear a spotted red dress like Minnie and some ears. Not sure whether Alex will be on board for dressing up - we'll see.

Good luck for Sunday xx

Pre Trip Report:- https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1111233
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
8 nights at Port Orleans Riverside
Unread 28 Apr 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hey there. How did the cruise reveal go? ADR day so soon! I just did a little plan of what I'm going for. Only 4 to book so fingers crossed.

I ordered some maleficent ears from the US for the Halloween party - just waiting for them to be delivered - they look amazing. And my friend does tshirt printing and has all the gear so I will get her to make me some kind of villain vest top. I asked Izzy what she wanted to go as and she wants to wear a spotted red dress like Minnie and some ears. Not sure whether Alex will be on board for dressing up - we'll see.

Good luck for Sunday xx
Reveal went great thanks, they're both really excited. Feels like we can properly countdown now

Oooh ears, I love maleficent. Pic please when you get them!

By some miracle the app worked well, so I'm sat at a freezing cold rink in Nottingham & have booked a BOG breakfast at 8.20 our 1st day, 8.10 garden grill for our Epcot day the 28th & a BOG lunch at 2.40 for the 31st when we're at MNSSHP which might end up cancelling.

Also booked the after fireworks dessert party for the 3rd which is our last night. Spur of the moment decision but think it'll be a nice way to end of Disney stay.

Did you get everything you wanted? X
Once in a lifetime #2
Unread 28 Apr 19, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

I could only get BOG for 8.50am will keep checking but not that worried. Got Garden Grill for 9am on 30th and Ohana 6.25pm and BOG lunch 12.30 on 2nd Nov. Getting more real now. So exciting xx

DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 28 Apr 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I could only get BOG for 8.50am will keep checking but not that worried. Got Garden Grill for 9am on 30th and Ohana 6.25pm and BOG lunch 12.30 on 2nd Nov. Getting more real now. So exciting xx
Glad you got them booked, definitely feels more real. Couple of months & it'll be time to sort fastpasses. That fills me with dread! X
Once in a lifetime #2
Unread 28 Apr 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Ooooh I just managed to get an 8.20 ADR for BOG on 26th by putting in time rather than breakfast. Happy days!

Slightly dreading fastpass and getting the important ones xx

Unread 28 Apr 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Ooooh I just managed to get an 8.20 ADR for BOG on 26th by putting in time rather than breakfast. Happy days!

Slightly dreading fastpass and getting the important ones xx
Ooh we're matching! See you there :-D

I'm still not really sure where we'll be on what days. Felt quite strange booking so few ADRs. But looking forward to the flexibility x
Once in a lifetime #2