Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Florida Tix
Unread 12 Mar 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by magickate View Post

We look like this, but 2 years older haha, wave if you spot us.

We haven't been to Garden Grill before & as we've haven't upgraded dining decided to just choose 1 character meal. Really looking forward to trying it.

We're staying over at Gatwick too but Hilton north as it was part of BA package deal. Let's hope the count down goes quick
Definitely say hi if we spot each other. Things will be happening soon like ADRs. I dont have much of a plan at moment def be MK first day.

Do you have a pretrip report?

Pre Trip Report:- https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1111233
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
8 nights at Port Orleans Riverside
Unread 12 Mar 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Definitely say hi if we spot each other. Things will be happening soon like ADRs. I dont have much of a plan at moment def be MK first day.

Do you have a pretrip report?
Sort of! Haven't actually updated it at all since started it & have changed pretty much everything since then. Must try harder

I was debating today whether to book the day off work to sort ADRs but we don't need many so I'm not sure. Fastpass day I was definitely going to book off but think it falls on a bank holiday which is double pay. Ironically I need that for the spending money! Hoping to switch onto a later shift & pray MDE doesn't mess me around.

Even though we don't need to book loads of restaurants I'm still looking forward to hitting the 180day milestone. Feels like we booked so long ago.

Not much of a plan here yet until opening times are out. I was thinking MK on 1st day too but wondering whether that'll be the last day blizzard beach is open? If that happens we'll go there & MK after if we're not too shattered. Only have 10days in Disney so want to make the most of our time.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Once in a lifetime #2
Unread 12 Mar 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Getting Excited

Yes FP day is the August bank holiday. I'm off both ADR and FP day. Hopefully FP day wont be too bad. Guess will now be trying to get star wars fps too. Eeek

DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 12 Mar 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yes FP day is the August bank holiday. I'm off both ADR and FP day. Hopefully FP day wont be too bad. Guess will now be trying to get star wars fps too. Eeek
I dont think they have a Fastpass set up for the new ride yet? People are just going to have to queue for now. Can you imagine how long that queue is going to be?! I think I better get in it now! 😂

Kat
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 2 Bed Villa October 2018
WDW onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Fab4FamilyFloriday! HRH/POFQ
Unread 12 Mar 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Fingers crossed it will all go ok. Worst case scenario I go to work, block out my diary for an hour, lock myself in my office & hope nobody questions it!
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Once in a lifetime #2
Unread 13 Mar 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I dont think they have a Fastpass set up for the new ride yet? People are just going to have to queue for now. Can you imagine how long that queue is going to be?! I think I better get in it now! 😂

Kat
Eeeeek hope they have some FP sorted for October. HS going to be mega crazy!

Unread 13 Mar 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
Fingers crossed it will all go ok. Worst case scenario I go to work, block out my diary for an hour, lock myself in my office & hope nobody questions it!
Sounds like a good plan! Fingers crossed we both get what we want. I need to go find your pretrip

Unread 16 Mar 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
VIP Dibber

Mobile

October opening hours are out. Last day for Blizzard beach is the 26th so I'm thinking BOG breakfast, couple of hours in MK then head over for the afternoon until it closes at 5. I'm going to be good & finally update my report today!
Once in a lifetime #2
My Magic Holiday