Notices

Old 11 Feb 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Thanks for reading and commenting Kat!
Edited to add was it you that gave thumbs up for Teppan Edo for Illuminations viewing on a thread of mine recently? If so then thanks- it has made the list 😄
Yes it will have been me. I’m always singing the praises of Teppan Edo! 😂 I’m glad it’s made the list, I’m sure you will love it?!

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Exciting to read... we have an almost identical holiday booked!we arriving Saturday 10th August for a 5 night stay at RPR then onto 16 nights at French quarter starting Thursday 15th and leaving Saturday 31st. It's my adr day on Saturday and have my day by day plan all ready! Lucky you with AK, it was so much more to upgrade for me ...Might ring again for another quote.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds amazing, so did you book through Charter in the end?
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
Exciting to read... we have an almost identical holiday booked!we arriving Saturday 10th August for a 5 night stay at RPR then onto 16 nights at French quarter starting Thursday 15th and leaving Saturday 31st. It's my adr day on Saturday and have my day by day plan all ready! Lucky you with AK, it was so much more to upgrade for me ...Might ring again for another quote.
Wow 3 weeks fantastic! 😁 I have done my daily plan in terms of parks and our ADRs but not planned FP or anything yet - that will be after Friday's mild panic! 😄 POFQ looks a lovely resort, would happily stay there, it's just that AKL has a special place in our hearts now so I bit the bullet and booked 😊
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Sounds amazing, so did you book through Charter in the end?
Booked Disney element through ATD then Hard Rock, universal passes and flights via Charter yes 👍
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Yes it will have been me. I’m always singing the praises of Teppan Edo! 😂 I’m glad it’s made the list, I’m sure you will love it?!

Kat
One of the few places that easily caters for us all as DD likes her meat but just plain noodles or rice, DH is vegan and I just love the lot..🙈
Old 12 Feb 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Wow 3 weeks fantastic! 😁 I have done my daily plan in terms of parks and our ADRs but not planned FP or anything yet - that will be after Friday's mild panic! 😄 POFQ looks a lovely resort, would happily stay there, it's just that AKL has a special place in our hearts now so I bit the bullet and booked 😊

Started off as a 2 week holiday but you know how it is with Florida...things get added and before you know it we were booked for 21 nights. We stayed at FQ last night and absolutely loved it so also has a special place for us too but would love to try beach or yacht club one day, you can but dream!

What have you got on your adr list?
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
Started off as a 2 week holiday but you know how it is with Florida...things get added and before you know it we were booked for 21 nights. We stayed at FQ last night and absolutely loved it so also has a special place for us too but would love to try beach or yacht club one day, you can but dream!

What have you got on your adr list?
At the mo, have a couple of character dining meals like Tusker House, 2 signatures (Flying Fish and Narcoosees) and we always have a few Boma reservations - so yummy and great we can just roll back to our room 😄 I will do another post this week with all the details! 👍
Old 12 Feb 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
This sounds like a fab trip.

I'm sad you won't be staying at POR in the princess room, Tiana is Kate's favourite princess too! But then of course, that will just have to wait until next time!

I can't believe all the twists and turns. Your DD doesn't know she's going at all, your DH doesn't know he's going to be living the dream on the plane and travelling business! Wow, it sounds like an awesome trip.

I think we will overlap with the universal parts of our trips. We have 14 days at Disney and then 2 nights at universal from 13th August. We fly home on Thurs 15th.

I hope you managed to get all the ADRs you wanted. I can't wait to hear about all the plans you've got.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
This sounds like a fab trip.

I'm sad you won't be staying at POR in the princess room, Tiana is Kate's favourite princess too! But then of course, that will just have to wait until next time!

I can't believe all the twists and turns. Your DD doesn't know she's going at all, your DH doesn't know he's going to be living the dream on the plane and travelling business! Wow, it sounds like an awesome trip.

I think we will overlap with the universal parts of our trips. We have 14 days at Disney and then 2 nights at universal from 13th August. We fly home on Thurs 15th.

I hope you managed to get all the ADRs you wanted. I can't wait to hear about all the plans you've got.
It would be lovely to stay at POR again one day as this was the very first place I stayed with my parents when we went to Disney in 1997! 😊
Thank you for commenting and I will keep an eye out for you at universal! 😄