Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 17 Apr 17, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi, thankyou for a wonderful trip report! i have really enjoyed reading and seeing your pictures too, im glad you had a great time. i am currently in the process of boking and planning DLP for the first time, can i ask are those cocktails only available in the Golden Forest Lounge? And can you only access the lounge if staying in a golden forest room?

thanks again, im off to look for more of your trip reports
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Loving your trip so far, Mel. I can't even begin to imagine the emotional rollercoaster but it looks like you've started to make some wonderful new memories already! Can't wait to read some more!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 17, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by princess lola View Post
A brilliant day so glad you pushed on and managed to accomplish everything you had wanted too ! Well done Mel ! Xxx
Thank you

Originally Posted by NatalieG View Post
Just caught up on these I think you've done amazingly! Didn't want to read and run without saying so xx
That's very kind - thank you

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Great cocktail choices today!
I'm missing them already

Originally Posted by skinnybaby View Post
Hi, thankyou for a wonderful trip report! i have really enjoyed reading and seeing your pictures too, im glad you had a great time. i am currently in the process of boking and planning DLP for the first time, can i ask are those cocktails only available in the Golden Forest Lounge? And can you only access the lounge if staying in a golden forest room?

thanks again, im off to look for more of your trip reports
You can only access the lounge if you are in a Golden Forest room, but the cocktails are also available in the main bar

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Loving your trip so far, Mel. I can't even begin to imagine the emotional rollercoaster but it looks like you've started to make some wonderful new memories already! Can't wait to read some more!
Thank you - work has been horrendously busy over the last few weeks, but the last couple of days are almost finished and will be posted soon

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Loving your trip report so far Mel! I can imagine it being an absolute emotional rollercoaster, but so worth it to move forward and make some great new memories.

One of my absolute best Disney days was completely solo - it is so strange to start with but once you're used to it its fab! I did Hong Kong on my own and absolutely loved it. Seriously one of the best days. Walked on to every ride, got selfies with loads of characters, ate some incredible food without the usual judgement of Mr B suggesting I perhaps don't really need a second main / dessert / glowtini lol. (Which of course... helloooo?! Yes I do! ). I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

And as always - great selection of cocktails

Looking forward to reading more! xxx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Loved your report up to now, it would be wonderful if there was more to read X
Old 30 Jul 17, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Thanks - I promise it's nearly finished and will be posted - I hate unfinished trippies!

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Fantastic day Mel! The tears were inevitable but you’re coping superbly!
Lovely girly cocktails and then seeing the fireworks sounds perfect xx Glad you got your lovely statue too x
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List