Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Apr 18, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just remember that booking ADRs isn’t like FP booking. It’s highly unlikely you’ll miss out on what you want if you’re not there at 11am on the dot. If for some reason you don’t, something will pop up over the 6 months before your trip.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just to add, our ADR day started off really stressful, couldn't get any breakfast times on our first day, then getting thru to the confirmation & constantly getting a "card declined" notice, now whilst this isn't allaying your fears, I then phoned. The CM couldn't have been more helpful, got our breakfast time no problem, she worked through our ADRs day by day, even times that weren't showing on MDE, everything booked-used the same card that was registered to my MDE & I have to say that it was a lot less stressful!
My advice, book the must have ones on your break & leave the others until you get home.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPCLI
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Does sound like more availability over the phone - I’ll bear that in mind thanks
Old 28 Apr 18, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Sorry to hijack but my ADR day is coming up too (Tuesday though not Monday) and I am slightly concerned that the park hours haven't been announced yet. I know the Dibb has the month of Nov up on their guide but the Disney site itself and other external Disney sites don't. What has everyone else done who are booking ADRs round about now? Done an itin based on the estimated hours and hoped for the best? I haven't decided if my strategy is going to be to ignore EMH or not yet. Ah, first world problems!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Obviously from my previous post I phoned but it wasn't until I was checking my ADRs that I noticed one of them is after AK closes, I'm just taking that to mean that the CM has a more up to date Park calendar than the Disney website !
Sd
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
anwad
VIP Dibber

Thanks for everyones help. However, I had not heard of the Bon Voyage breakfast - obviously had to google and youtube it and then rejig the itinerary as it obviously has to fit in . Again - first world problems, how they try us
Virgin villa July 2003; Virgin villa Easter 2005; Virgin villa Easter 2009; Solana Villa August 2013; Dibb Townhouse Christmas 2016; West Coast Roadtrip August 2017; Boardwalk Halloween 2018; AKL,Disney Wish and RPR October 2023
anwad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPCLI
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

FYI - did my Adr’s this morning and got everything I wanted plus the times - all that panicking for nothing 😉
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
anwad
VIP Dibber

Well that was interesting! I got my laptop sorted with all of the tabs open - all before school, so that when I was on duty at 11am I could take the laptop with me, along with my spreadsheet, list and card in case it hadn't linked (even though I thought it had). Roll on 8.15 and wait for it... the internet goes down, and stays down . Talk about crisis. Anyway, it all came good as I used my phone and 4G - the app worked like a dream and I managed to get all of my ADR's within 15 minutes of my timings. Just got to wait for my Fantastic and RoL packages now as they are dead on 180 (no +10 for guests).

And just to finish the day off nicely - we got the call and Ofsted are in tomorrow so I really shouldn't be on here!
Virgin villa July 2003; Virgin villa Easter 2005; Virgin villa Easter 2009; Solana Villa August 2013; Dibb Townhouse Christmas 2016; West Coast Roadtrip August 2017; Boardwalk Halloween 2018; AKL,Disney Wish and RPR October 2023
anwad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

So glad you got everything you wanted, well done!

Your dining packages should also be available at 180+10, you just can't book them on the app for some unfathomable reason.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List