Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 3 Jun 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018 Day Four - Studios Park + BTM

Weather - Cold and Grey

This morning I got up early to make use of the EMH in the WD Studios park.
It was around 8.00 that I had breakfast just some toast and OJ was all I needed. Then got the bus to the park.

I went straight to Ratatouille Ride

Outside area of the ride

It had no Q on at this time so I walked straight on, and it was fun but did not feel like riding it again. So as TOT was advertised as being open during EMH I went over to TOT

Tower of terror

It was around 9.00 when I reached the ride to find they don't open until 9.30. So I had a wonder round (trying to stay warm ).

At 9.20 I joined the Q and we went in shortly after 9.30.

I rode it twice as there was no Q and found it funny when on the ride I had a light Mickey Backpack and held it in one hand and it rose above my head on one of the drops.

Decided to move on and try another ride and Armageddon had a 10 minute Q so I waited in line.

This is a fun experience and I met two Elder Americans who were enjoying it as well- and kept comparing it to twister ride.

As I came out I could see the Moteurs ... Action ! Stunt Show was going in.

Lightening Mcqueen

The show was good as always and most of the park must have been in this viewing it was packed.

At this point it was 12.00 I knew I had made a reservation at Restaurant Des Stars but could not remember the time

They told me that my reservation was for 1.00 but I was welcome to eat now - so I went in. The food was great and I like the Ratatouille here it is very nice.

Next I wanted to watch Mickey and the Magician

It was a great show

It is a shame it in only a temporary show and it would be great to see it in Florida.

Next was one of my favorites that I miss from HS and is the Back lot Tour.

Same old explosions and fire but still fun

I love this ride it is so fun bit I can see them taking it out as it takes up a lot of room.

It had warmed up by this stage

I went back on TOT as there was no Q.
There was 20 minutes until Stitch Live in English so I wondered into studio one and found a band playing TV theme tunes.

In the Stitch Q I met another family and talked about Pokemon go for a while ( I had a Pokemon T-shirt on ).

I have no pictures as Stitch did not like people with their phones out and told them to put them away.
This was the first time I had seen Stitch and it was very funny.

I realised I had not done Art of Animation so I had a 10 min Q.

It was a little disappointing but I still enjoyed it and talked to a Cast member about Pokemon go and Nintendo for a while.

By now I needed a snack and a sit down so I had some crisps and a coke whilst deciding what to do next.

So I left the park and headed over to Disneyland Park.

I love the Mickey clock as you walk in.

I went to Star Tours and rode it 3 times as it had 5min Q, but after this the Q was building so I went to get a FP and chatted to the CM about Star Wars and how often the ride is in English and she said it was random. It started to rain again. So I rode it again and surprise it was in English

I got another FP for 30 minutes time and went for something to eat in Cafe Hyperion

I ordered a Vegi Burger and Chips ( my mistake see day 5)

The Dodgy Burger

The Chips were nice but the burger had Sauce on the top bun and the bottom bun making it slide out as i ate it and it was not very nice so I left it.

I rode Star Tours with me FP one last time. It had not been very random today as they had all been the same except for one being in English.

I had a chill after this ride I checked the app for all the ride times and saw that BTM had a 10 minute Q so I headed over to BTM.

As I arrived I noticed no FP were being given out and the FP Q was shut so I just went in the normal line.

The ride ops were having fun and making us dance with then whilst waiting for the trains to go. After around 12 rides and 1.5 hours later I was so happy as this ride just puts a smile on my face

I stopped as my legs were tired from running around the empty Q line.

I debated whether to stay for the fireworks and my feet and legs said no.

According to my watch I had walked 18Km today.

Last quick look around the shops on my was out and got the bus back to my hotel. Stopping for a Star Buck hot chcoc - very nice.

See last full day for the revenge of the burger.
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wombat girl View Post
After around 12 rides and 1.5 hours later I was so happy as this ride just puts a smile on my face
OMG LOL, like your style.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

If a Coaster is empty - I cannot resist riding it
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

12 times in 1.5 hours! Firstly, wow, I'm impressed your stomach coped with that and secondly,where were all the people? It always has an absolutely massive queue when we are there. We consider ourselves lucky if we queue for less than 30 minutes in the standby line.

Sounds like a good day (apart from the burger).
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

For the Monday / Tuseday and Wednesday the Q was short on the evening. People were getting places for the fireworks over 2 hours before - this must have left the rides free for me.
Old 7 Sep 18, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

I am impressed that you did so many rides again - Big Thunder Mountain 12 times in an hour and a half is impressive!

I will have to get up early for EMH at the Studios park if there the queues are so low you can just walk onto rides.

Thanks again for sharing your trip

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List