Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 10 Jun 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
formosagirl
slightly serious Dibber

Well we had a great day yesterday. Thank you for all of your advice, which we definitely took on board.

We got there at opening and headed straight for Gruffalo, which was a fab little ride. We then attempted to get on Vampyre but it was already a 60 min wait so we then watched a few of the animal shows (loved seeing the raccoon at animal antics!).

We then had our picnic, and I must say I was really surprised with the amount of picnic space provided. The food options didn’t seem too expensive, and my friend took advantage of the drink offer which worked well for her (plenty of places to fill up). The one thing we all bought was the liquid nitrogen ice creams, which were tasteless and ended up in the bin

We then headed for the rides, and made use of single rider for the safari (there was four of us and we got on the first truck that came along and were sat at the end of each row so could chat to each other) and dragons fury where myself and my friend waited 5 minutes vs. 40 minute wait and ended up being sat next to each other anyway! Then last ride of the day we finally got on Vampyre which was awesome! My cousin said it reminded him of the cheetah ride at Busch gardens

So all in all a great day. Two points I would make were that the wait times didn’t seem accurate, for Kobra it said 25 mins and it ended up being more like 45, yet Vampyre said 65 an it was only 40, and to definitely get the app, which directed you to attractions which I appreciated!

So thank you again to all who took time to reply, it was really appreciated and I’d definitely go back if I was in the area