Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Jun 18, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Khandsley
Trying for More Ears

MNSSHP - Fast Pass

Hello

We are not doing Disney parks this time but have booked for MNSSHP. Can anyone tell me if you get fast passes with these tickets when you don't have day to day Disney tix?
Khandsley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Once the party has started they don't do Fast paases for the night. However your ticket allows you to enter the park at 4pm - we usually book FP for between 4 & 6pm on that day. On party nights the que will be quite low except 7 Dwarfs Mine Train - that que never seems to go down.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Khandsley
Trying for More Ears

Brilliant!

Thanks for the tip... That's one of the ones we want to do so will ensure we have Fast Pass for that one
Khandsley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just a word of warning, I don't believe the party tickets count as entry to the park for FP use (since there are no FPs available during the party and the ability to enter the park early is a concession), therefore although you might be able to book FPs, because they are cracking down on the use of FP without using a valid ticket to enter the park, you might find that your MDE account gets locked when you try to use them.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

I've just booked my 3FP+ on a party ticket only (Aug 17, 60 days out)

The party ticket is a valid admission media, and will be scanned at the tapstiles. So it will actually be used for entry and registered by the same system registering all entries (basically MDX)

The crack down you're referring to is about tickets that were not used for entry.

For example, entering on a valid ticket with 3FP+, and using another MDX account for other sets of 3FP+

to make it simple
I enter the park with my MDX, my ticket and MB, and I have 3FP+
I also have the MB of my best bud, he's not coming, but he has a ticket on his MDX, and has made 30 days FP+ for me.

Essentially, I could use 6 advance FP+
3 from my own account and ticket, and 3 from my buddy's account and ticket.

BUT, since my buddy's ticket was not used for park entry, If I try to use the FP+ on his account, his account will be locked, and he'll need to visit guest services to explain himself.

Now the MNSSHP is another issue.
If you use it for entry ... you've used if for entry...

the policy that's being enforced in the crack down you mention is as follow :

the ticket media used to enter a Fastpass+ line MUST BE the same ticket media used to enter the park.

that requirement is met even with a party ticket.

And when a ticket is not valid for FP+ (or not valid yet) MDX is able to say "you don't have a valid ticket"
if MDX allows FP+ booking on a party ticket only ...then it should be valid ..

I'll also note that Disney is sending out real RIFD tickets for the party, and they are sporting the FP+ logo ...
so I think if my MDX were to be locked, I'd have a chat with guest services (and they already know I'm a loudmouth :p )

Edited at 12:52 PM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
But the tickets specifically say no FP+ during the party so how can they then be valid ticket media for booking FP+?
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Maybe it will work but I certainly won't be risking it
Old 19 Jun 18, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
And this is an extract from an email sent to somebody on the DISboards:

"As always, as a courtesy to our Guests attending the party, we are planning to allow Guests to enter the party at 4 PM, instead of 7 PM when the party starts. While we understand the confusion, as this additional time period is a courtesy to our Guests, FastPass+ is not a part of admission to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. While our website may allow you to book FastPass+ selections currently or in the past for the event prior to standard park closing, this service is not a part of admission, and we advise against it to prevent any challenges with FastPass+ during your stay with us."