Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jun 18, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Behappy View Post
I did it slightly differently this year. I started with the days I wanted to do animal kingdom (for FOP), then moved onto the Hollywood studios day (for slinky dog), and then just started at the beginning.

There was no problem getting fast passes for anything else thankfully.

The FOP fastpasses were only available for later on in our stay, so for our first animal kingdom day at the beginning, I had no chance.
This is how I did mine Sunday - did days with hardest to get rides first, so jumped around, day 5, day 12, day 4 and so on... got all I wanted, FOP twice, Navi River, all Toy Story Rides, Test track, Frozen, Soarin...morning times seemed to go first...i.e. by time I got to FOP 2nd time, just evening times left.
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
nicklet
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Friday'sChild View Post
tell me about it.

It would be good if you guys would share with how you got on and your strategy in terms of booking the newer rides in the first few days
Hi I booked my fastpasses today and went straight for the newer rides that I wanted in the first few days. I couldn't get fop, 7dmt, or sdd in the first few days but managed to get them all at the times I wanted later in the holiday. Hope this helps.
nicklet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
SANDGROWNER
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Both working today ,Just met the wife for lunch, happened to be FastPass day 😊, got em all slinky,fop,etc, yeah! 60 days to go.
SANDGROWNER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Ooh nearly mine! Excited now!
Old 19 Jun 18, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jaspr
Trading Disney Pins

FoP

When I get to the page I simply cannot get an FoP fastpass always says no available at the bottom of the page

any tips ?

Jason
jaspr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thanks for all your tips guys - started backwards and managed to get everything we wanted once we tweaked times a bit

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
RickyRaccoon
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

First time doing the fast passes for me today, was surprised we got everything of the newer rides at the first attempt. Think it helped we decided on what days at what parks using the DIBB calendar of when to go. 60 days cant go by soon enough now.
RickyRaccoon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by jaspr View Post
When I get to the page I simply cannot get an FoP fastpass always says no available at the bottom of the page

any tips ?

Jason
Keep looking. ... they do appear. Book anytime and adjust it after. I got ours about a week after our FP day.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
undercovermouse
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by jaspr View Post

any tips ?

Jason
Hi Jason

Same here. No Fop either.

Is yours a short onsite stay? If so, that would explain it. If you are staying multiple days the trick everyone seems to be having success with is to work backwards from your later days. You are fighting less people for the day that opens up.

Nothing like hearing how people have multiple FOP bookings when you can't get one to make it more frustrating huh? I know my chances increase the longer I stay but I honestly couldn't share a room with my family for that long, as much as I love them. It would be carnage
undercovermouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List