Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 6 Feb 17, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Such a fab first day! Such a shame I didn't see whilst we were there, I would have loved to have said hello

So many beautiful photos, that gorgeous blue sky made it just perfect didn't it? Although no photos will ever go any way to showing just how cold it was!

So sad to hear you had such a bad experience in Vapiano We went on our second night and had a really lovely meal... perhaps helped that we got there later in the evening when it had quietened down a bit! But on the plus side, two trips to EoS in one day can never be a bad thing!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jono74656
Excited about Disney

jono74656's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You must've been footsore after getting all that done on the same day you arrived. good show ladies

Not at all jealous of the delicious cocktails, I'm sure they helped ease the pain

Lovely to see Auntie Mel

My First Solo Trip Report
jono74656 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Mobile

Originally Posted by jono74656 View Post
You must've been footsore after getting all that done on the same day you arrived. good show ladies

Not at all jealous of the delicious cocktails, I'm sure they helped ease the pain

Lovely to see Auntie Mel
We did about 17,000 steps that day, but despite that we weren't tired!

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sounds like a great start to your holiday. It's a shame that you had to leave Vapiano, I would have done the same in your position. We're hoping to eat there in September, hopefully we'll have a better experience.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jaybeez View Post
Sounds like a great start to your holiday. It's a shame that you had to leave Vapiano, I would have done the same in your position. We're hoping to eat there in September, hopefully we'll have a better experience.
Another Dibber was there the same time as us and had a lovely experience, just slightly later in the evening. Perhaps if you're a first timer going later might work better...I'm determined to figure it out and try it again

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
Another Dibber was there the same time as us and had a lovely experience, just slightly later in the evening. Perhaps if you're a first timer going later might work better...I'm determined to figure it out and try it again
We might try mid afternoon or later evening then. I've got plenty of time before we go so hopefully a few more people will report back on how they got on.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Great day. Vapianos does sound confusing. Good old reliable Earl of Sandwich

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Tubbsy
Very Serious Dibber

Adding Glowtini to my "To do list"
What an amazing first day
Tubbsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Peter H View Post
Great day. Vapianos does sound confusing. Good old reliable Earl of Sandwich
You can't beat an Earl of Sandwich, and we had no idea they did potato wedges until we went there in the evening!

Originally Posted by Tubbsy View Post
Adding Glowtini to my "To do list"
What an amazing first day
You must! It's such a yummy cocktail

Old 9 Apr 17, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Lunch upstairs with The Earl is always our first stop - just to sit with the view and think 'yes, we're here!".
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List