Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 29 Apr 18, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
stephy
Imagineer

Mobile British food selection in supermarkets

Hi
We will be doing our main shop in either target or walmart. I know in the walmart i can get tetley tea bags but im hoping to find the robinsons super concentrated juice that you pop in your bag to add to water in the theme parks rather that coke products all day. Does such thing or the equivalent exist over there?
Thanks
stephy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve never seen them but I usually take them with me. The are under the 100ml limit so I usually put one or two in mine and BFs hand luggage
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Any British foods are very expensive. You would be best taking the tea bags and concentrated juices with you from home. Yes you will have to declare them but it takes minutes extra. We took one of the concentrated juices for every day (20). They were on offer somewhere and I thought my husband was mad when he brought them all in but we used them all. You can get free iced water from counter service places.

Edited at 09:26 AM.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
stephy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Any British foods are very expensive. You would be best taking the tea bags and concentrated juices with you from home. Yes you will have to declare them but it takes minutes extra. We took one of the concentrated juices for every day (20). They were on offer somewhere and I thought my husband was mad when he brought them all in but we used them all. You can get free iced water from counter service places.
Thanks. Pardon my lack of knowledge. Where do I declare them? On a form or once we’ve landed?
stephy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Purdy
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

I have never found squash in an American supermarket. Definitely take your own tea bags. You could take the concentrate in your toiletries bags wrapped in freezer bags in case of spillage. You will fill in a white customs form on the plane before landing although there isn't much space to list your food items but you MUST declare them!
Purdy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

You will be given a form on the plane. I had already written a list of the food stuffs I had with me. I also packed in the one bag so only one of them needed to be opened.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
You will be given a form on the plane. I had already written a list of the food stuffs I had with me. I also packed in the one bag so only one of them needed to be opened.
They dont give them out anymore its all done on the screens in the airport
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by stephy View Post
Hi
We will be doing our main shop in either target or walmart. I know in the walmart i can get tetley tea bags but im hoping to find the robinsons super concentrated juice that you pop in your bag to add to water in the theme parks rather that coke products all day. Does such thing or the equivalent exist over there?
Thanks
In walmart they have loads of them, not robinsons but other brands. We bought some a few weeks back.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
Definetly buy them here and take them with you. Doesn't matter where in the world we go I have to take my tea bags as they're so expensive overseas! Same with the little squash pouches, just pack them in your case and declare them when you get there.
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

There's a huge range of the little squash concentrates in Walmart, a lot more choice that the UK. Lots in Winn Dixie too.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List