Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 4 May 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Here now, DDP issue

So we had our first quick service meal and scanned our magic bands, had the receipt and had the food. We are on the 3rd day now and had another 2 quick service meals with receipt.

Now the first receipt displays a price of $98.95 then the second and third receipts are showing $0.00. So I'm assuming they charged us for the first one. Has this ever happened to anyone before and how do we resolve it ?
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

If you go to your hotel reception they'll be able to check if it's been charged to your room and then they should be able to cancel it out in exchange for your qs credits.

When we get food, I always say that I want to use credits just to let the CM know

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
xmelaniee
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Robblps View Post
So we had our first quick service meal and scanned our magic bands, had the receipt and had the food. We are on the 3rd day now and had another 2 quick service meals with receipt.

Now the first receipt displays a price of $98.95 then the second and third receipts are showing $0.00. So I'm assuming they charged us for the first one. Has this ever happened to anyone before and how do we resolve it ?
If you go to your hotel desk they can tell you if it's been charged to your band/room and if so, sort it out for you
Old 4 May 18, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydiamond
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

You have to keep an eye on your credits. When we were there last year we noticed by mistake that they had charged us twice in Crystal Palace on the same day, but at different times. We went to our hotel reception and they said they would look into it. Later on that day we got a message saying that it was wrong and we had been charged twice but they wasn’t sure why or how, especially as you have to put in your pin. They put it down to a system error and gave us back one lot of credits. I didn’t think we needed to keep an eye on our credits, but after this happened I was checking every day. I’m sure if you check with the hotel they will be able to sort it out.
disneydiamond is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Hi. You can check your charges on the App. Just click on the Resort in your plans and open up the guest folio tab.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 18, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like and expensive QS meal ?
How many are there of you ?

Go to reception and have then take a look, I found they are pretty good at correcting errors.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 18, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

It's fine, it hasn't shown. I didn't know how to check on the app. Thanks for everyone's help !
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List