Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 3 Jun 18, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018 Day Five- Revenge of the Burger

Weather - Sunny not too cold

Woke up very early with a bad stomach - I will spare you the details but I took a tablet to help my stomach and went back to bed feeling rough.
I suspect the vegi Burger from the previous day had made me ill.

After a long snooze I got out of bed - no more symptoms. I went to get Breakfast at around 10.30 the Q for breakfast was very long. I did not eat much but took out a number of pastries for later in case I felt better. I had not eaten much on any of the buffet breakfasts so I felt I was owed some pastries .

The maid was cleaning the rooms so I had a walk around the hotel and found a bench by the river and chilled for a while and watched the ducks fighting over a lady duck.

This was the one that won

I was feeling better by this stage and decided to try and make a day of my last full day (even though it was lunch time by now) I also decided to take things slowly so headed for the Studios park and sat and watch Mickey and the Magician again and still found it a lovely show.

I rode the backlot Tour and got wet this time but I dried off in the sun.

I looked at Stitch but it was 30 mins until the show so I looked at the app and it was showing Ratatouille hada 10 min Q so I headed over and found the standby Q had 45 minutes - so the app was well off. The single rider Q had 5 min Q so I went in and got on straight away.

It was time for Stitch and I headed back over just in time for a good show again.

I went shopping and bought a jacket I had been drooling over and got the bus back to my hotel and dropped it off before returning to Disneyland Park

The fountains and the topiary near the entrance are nice

A Topiary inside the park

I chilled and people watched for a while. Then I sat by the fountain outside the Plasa Gardens and made a new friend who was swimming around in the fountain

Then the CM's chased him away

By this time it was time for my dinner reservation and I went in.

The food was nice as usual and I had several puddings - They said if was caramel but it tasted of butterscotch

I headed over to Star Tours and rode it once and was lucky to get it in English. They were not using many screens so when I came out the Q was massive.

The App said BTM had a 60 minute Q so I headed over anyway.

But when I got there the ride said 10 min wait so I joined the Q.

The CM's were good as usual but running less cars so I only rode it once and headed back to POTC.

I found POTC and managed to get stuck on the ride for 10 minutes but it soon started again (it was my first ride to get stuck on this trip) and I was glad it got stuck in a quiet part of the ride.

As it was my last night I decided to go and pack for tomorrow. i found another CM drawing on the path

As I walked back to the bus stop I noticed that for the first time there was no one selling Eiffel Tower models outside the train station and it was a nice night - so they must have assumed Thursdays are not worth selling on.

Last day and travel tomorrow
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Aww that duck is cute, shame he was shooed away

Weather certainly looks a lot brighter.

Those water characters on the path are cool but not quite as good as the ones in Florida

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Aww that duck is cute, shame he was shooed away

Weather certainly looks a lot brighter.

Those water characters on the path are cool but not quite as good as the ones in Florida
I look forward to seeing the water characters in Florida
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 18, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

The water characters are so clever - I don't think I could draw that well on paper.

Good idea to take some pastries from breakfast as you hadn't eaten much.

I hear Mickey And The Magician is very good, I will have to look for it and Stitch Live too.

I am impressed at how many rides you have managed on Star Tours! A shame you did not get many different stories today though.

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List