°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Florida escapes. What to believe?

For 13 years we’ve used orlandoattractions.com for their amazing service and prices but this year I’ve found it £50 cheaper. Has anyone used Florida escapes for tickets?

They have a flash offer on for the tickets we want - universal and seaworld. I want the 3 park tickets for both and on their website it states the 2 park and 3 park tickets under the one listing. I’ve spent 15 mins on the phone asking them to confirm whether it’s the 2 or 3 park tickets because we wants Busch and Volcano bay included and he was less than convincing while he read me the info on the website. I pointed out that I was on the same page as him and told him to scroll down to where it says ‘what’s included’ where it only lists 4 parks rather than 6. He said well it says all 6 parks so it’ll have all of those, I pointed out again that it also says it’s only the 4! Got absolutely nowhere with the call. They’re £50 cheaper than the other sites today but I don’t know if I want to risk them being 2 x 2 park tickets 🤷
Do they email the tickets to you (in which case I can check straight away on the etickets or do they wait before sending out the tickets?
°o°-Hannah-°o° is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

They send real tickets, so it will be a few days before they arrive. I believe they say to allow up to 18 days for delivery. They are usually quite reliable. The Universal ticket needs to be the 3 park explorer and the other needs to be the 3 Park Seaworld ticket.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Do you mean this tkt? Orlando FlexiPass (Universal Resort Orlando and SeaWorld Parks) 2018 FLASH OFFER

If so then it states all parks you want included as far as I can see? Where is the confusion?

EDIT... ok just seen what you mean, where it says 'whats included' and a tick.

As it states in the description above its all parks, if I were going to purchase, I would take a screen shot of that page.
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!

Edited at 03:24 PM.
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Took 18 days for my tickets to arrive last year. Something to consider if you need them urgently
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
Do you mean this tkt? Orlando FlexiPass (Universal Resort Orlando and SeaWorld Parks) 2018 FLASH OFFER

If so then it states all parks you want included as far as I can see? Where is the confusion?

EDIT... ok just seen what you mean, where it says 'whats included' and a tick.

As it states in the description above its all parks, if I were going to purchase, I would take a screen shot of that page.
Yes this was why I rang them but he just kept saying well that’s what the page says (wouldn’t acknowledge that the page also states they’re 2 park tickets!)
Old 9 Jun 18, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Looking at the attraction info underneath it mentions rides at both Busch and Volcano Bay despite it only mentioning 2 Universal parks and Seaworld/Aquatica. It might also be worth noting that they don’t sell 2-park tickets for Universal or Seaworld, only the 3 park ticket for Universal and the 3 for 2 ticket for Seaworld.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Stitch & Smudge View Post
Looking at the attraction info underneath it mentions rides at both Busch and Volcano Bay despite it only mentioning 2 Universal parks and Seaworld/Aquatica. It might also be worth noting that they don’t sell 2-park tickets for Universal or Seaworld, only the 3 park ticket for Universal and the 3 for 2 ticket for Seaworld.
Ooh I didn’t know that. Thanks
Old 9 Jun 18, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by °o°-Hannah-°o° View Post
Yes this was why I rang them but he just kept saying well that’s what the page says (wouldn’t acknowledge that the page also states they’re 2 park tickets!)
The Orlando FlexiPass will definitely give you 14 days unlimited admission into all 6 parks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Aquatica. It is basically a combination of the Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket, and the SeaWorld 3 for 2 ticket.

If you're worried try themeparktickets.co.uk, they're only £1 dearer, or see if another company will price match them, but not sure.
Old 11 Jun 18, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
steveo
Proud to wear my Ears

Ive emailed them today in the hope they can clarify. If not I will buy through theme park tickets
steveo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by steveo View Post
Ive emailed them today in the hope they can clarify. If not I will buy through theme park tickets
I took the risk and purchased them, just waiting for the etickets to drop in to my email so I can check what they say