Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Jun 18, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post

FastPass+ Limit Reached

FastPass+ Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.

We have AP's and are staying on-site, then off, then back on

booked fp's upto 9 days and i get the above message ? ? why ? ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Maybe because you can only hold 7 days fastpass with AP?-unless you are also onsite,but then when you are offsite mde sees that you already have 7 days fastpass.
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Maybe because you can only hold 7 days fastpass with AP?-unless you are also onsite,but then when you are offsite mde sees that you already have 7 days fastpass.
i never knew you could only hold 7 days with a AP

somewhat makes a AP a poor buy, might aswell have gone with a 21 day then
Old 15 Jun 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post

i have 8 booked aswell
Old 15 Jun 18, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
From Disney's FAQ page:

"Passholders with reservations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can start making FastPass+ selections as early as 60 days prior to the check-in date―and can secure FastPass+ selections for the length of stay or up to 7 days".

Is your first onsite stay only 8 days long? If so, then you'll only be able to book for the length of your first onsite stay at the moment.

(Note that people staying offsite with an AP can only have a maximum of 7 days of fastpasses at any one time)

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

It'll be because you're doing a split stay, with your middle one offsite. I assume you've booked FPs for the duration of your first Disney hotel? You now have to wait until 60 days before check in for your 2nd Disney hotel to book FPs for those days. If you want to book FP for the days you're offsite i think you have to wait until 30 days out to book each day.

I've got 7 nights in POFQ which i booked my FPs for on Monday. I then have 3 nights in Universal, then 3 in AKL. I have to wait until next Thursday to book FPs for my AKL stay.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Sorry to jump in-
So we re staying fort wilderness then the yacht club for the last 3 days check out and check in on the same day, will this apply to us too?
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Sorry to jump in-
So we re staying fort wilderness then the yacht club for the last 3 days check out and check in on the same day, will this apply to us too?
Yes it does.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Well that sucks 😞
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Tea
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
From Disney's FAQ page:

"Passholders with reservations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can start making FastPass+ selections as early as 60 days prior to the check-in date―and can secure FastPass+ selections for the length of stay or up to 7 days".

Is your first onsite stay only 8 days long? If so, then you'll only be able to book for the length of your first onsite stay at the moment.

(Note that people staying offsite with an AP can only have a maximum of 7 days of fastpasses at any one time)
Is it still rolling 60 days?
From memory (possibly faulty) , we bought a throwaway night and were able to book rolling FP at 60 days for every day of the trip even though we'd only booked 1 night at Disney.
So I'd log on each day at 12 and book that day"s FP at 60 days.