Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 15 Jun 18, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post

any AP holders here

I know a few DVC owners buy AP's

I have just come up with a major flaw in the AP ( and staying off-site )

FastPass+ Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.

someone elsewhere has said i can only book 7 days FP's, now this is a major issue, as we have another 10 days in disney / orlando / off-site

anyone come across this before ? ? ? did you overcome it ? ? ?

I booked Test track for the 1st night, i guess i could cancel that to free up 1 day

thanks
matt
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Yes I have an AP and have had the same message, I'm onsite and offsite too,don't think there's anything we can do but I'd be glad if you find there is!
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
This is nothing new with an AP. A holder who is offsite can only book 7 days worth of FP's albeit they can be on diverse dates. For example Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Mon etc etc.

These can be booked at 30 days out but then no more can be booked until the first days worth has been utilised.

So to get the best advantage one would have to be in the Park, use the first 3 and immediately book for another day not just extras for that day.

Edit. Just found the 'policy'

Annual passholders can hold only seven days of Fastpass+ reservations at any given time. Once they use a day, they get one back in a constantly re-loading process. It's obviously meant to ensure that Fastpass+ users don't book up 60 full days of reservations so they can come when they want.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 02:01 PM.
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post

thanks both, thats a bit of a downer, so no more FP days in the last 10 days of our holidays, somewhat makes the AP purchased a little rubbish for me

I wonder if i could swap the AP for a 21 day over the phone ? ? ? might try that, i know i would have to pay for parking for the off-site bits, but thats only maybe 6 days

i could see 7 days of off-site, surely they shouldn't count the on-site days though
Old 15 Jun 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post

might cancel the first Test track and see if i can book AK when its available
Old 15 Jun 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Woohoobb
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’m here at the mo and am booking fastpasses every day, as now past the 7 day limit. I’ve had no real issues with getting what I want. In fact yesterday in MK all I did was FP and I went on something like 10 rides between 10-2pm.
Don’t forget the FOP trick if you are waiting for that.

Good luck!
Woohoobb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Woohoobb
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It’s also worth popping by the annual passholder area in each park. They were super helpful when all my fp got deleted and even threw an extra one in. 👍
Woohoobb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I never knew this. If you are onsite for 14 days presumably you can still book the FP for the 14 ; 60 days out?
Old 16 Jun 18, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I never knew this. If you are onsite for 14 days presumably you can still book the FP for the 14 ; 60 days out?
YT. Yes you can as I do it all the time. We will though have an issue next March when we are doing a 11 night Villa break.
Hey ho, it's not as if we haven't done 7DMT over 100 times! And BTMR probably nearer a 1000!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by matt987106 View Post
thanks both, thats a bit of a downer, so no more FP days in the last 10 days of our holidays, somewhat makes the AP purchased a little rubbish for me

I wonder if i could swap the AP for a 21 day over the phone ? ? ? might try that, i know i would have to pay for parking for the off-site bits, but thats only maybe 6 days

i could see 7 days of off-site, surely they shouldn't count the on-site days though
Would it not be the same for the 14 days ticket is it not because you are offsite

We had the same message but it was because we had an old live ticket which expired day 3 of our holiday and it was taking priority over the new annual pass

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List