Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jun 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink1975
Helping Mickey

Mobile MDE - DDP & bands

Sorry for a bringing this up again but I am still confused on what I should or should not be seeing on MDE with regards to our booking.

I’ve looked on both the website and app and both are the same.

I booked through ATD, got the $400 gift card, 5 nights at OKW & DDP. I got my Disney code and linked up no problem to MDE.

ATD said I should be able to choose magic bands and I should be seeing the DDP in the reservation.

If I go to my tickets - it’s only displays a ‘card’ ticket. If I try to choose magic bands it says there is a problem and there are no bands. No DDP is showing on MDE anywhere but I have it on my confirmation email from ATD.

I have phoned ATD - they say disney is being slow at adding the DDP which seems a bit odd - as I wouldn’t have to think they add anything at a later date? They also say the magic bands not displaying is not their problem, which I can understand as they don’t control the app. They have asked me to contact Disney direct.

So I did, they say they can’t deal with anything as I booked with ATD? Even though I have the Disney reference number which was sent to ATD from Disney direct.

So, basically those of you that have DDP - is it shown on your hotel reservation on MDE? And are you able to choose your magic bands?

We don’t go till April 19 but it’s really bugging me 😬

Thanks
Tink1975 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

I think it takes some time to settle, my MDE wasn't showing everything we had booked but eventually it all settled and now everything is correct and we have been able to make our dining reservations and choose our magic bands etc.

When did you link up?
Old 18 Jun 18, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

we go april 19 and i'm all linnked (but can't see DDP as yet)

i can't see the magic bands on the app but can on the website - i just go to the "magicbands" section and they are there

if i go to my reservation and view it on the app i can see "choose" with a vague image of a magic band on the bottom left and if i click this it takes me to the web page. i see a magic band order and a date by which i can customize them by.

does this help at all
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink1975
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by stormflm595 View Post
I think it takes some time to settle, my MDE wasn't showing everything we had booked but eventually it all settled and now everything is correct and we have been able to make our dining reservations and choose our magic bands etc.

When did you link up?
Hi 31st may I linked everything up and I am looking under the reservation details - says what type of room etc. But I expected it to say DDP - maybe I’m wrong in thinking that?

I didn’t want to leave it and then be told by Disney the booking I made doesn’t have the plan as that’s reason why we added 5 nights into hol so we didn’t have to have any extra spending money to budget for 😊
Tink1975 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink1975
Helping Mickey

Mobile

[QUOTE=choccielover;13315434f i go to my reservation and view it on the app i can see "choose" with a vague image of a magic band on the bottom left and if i click this it takes me to the web page. i see a magic band order and a date by which i can customize them by.

does this help at all [/QUOTE]

That’s what I’m doing, it takes me to log in on web page but says there is a problem and it comes up with 1 card activated and says cannot load magic bands. I hoping it will settle as said, however didn’t know how long give it I linked it all up on 31st May

Thanks
Old 18 Jun 18, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

so mine has updated and now under room details shows as PBH MYW Pkg & Dining - we have upgraded to ddp (rather than the free QSDP) so not sure if thats as correct as it should be but i honestly can't remember what it said the last twice we have done this

you booked and linked before me by the sounds of it so i'd call and chase it. last thing you need is it not being sorted for fast pass booking dates!

also -i could only see one ticket until i selected "family and friends" at the top of the "my reservations" page could it be linked to that perhaps?

Chocs
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink1975
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by choccielover View Post
you booked and linked before me by the sounds of it so i'd call and chase it. last thing you need is it not being sorted for fast pass booking dates!
Chocs
Thanks, i do feel better knowing you had to wait for it to show up. I’m going to give it another week then call them. Fingers crossed, I’m impatient and DD wants to choose her magic band colour ! 😬
Old 19 Jun 18, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
grinner82
Imagineer

grinner82's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 19
Guidebook Photos: 83
Guidebook Reviews: 10
It will sort its self out. Though I linked mine, no tickets or DDP show. Just how it does with the site. Shows all sorts of weird little things like my 4 year old as party leader etc. It will sort its self out for the right times.
All onsite guests get MBs and you can choose the colour, again once its sorted its self out.