Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Jun 21, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Report out today so I’m revisiting this thread.

I don’t think it will be a surprise and is likely to be ‘We don’t know what these things are. There is no evidence they are alien technology but they could be’ or similar.

I honestly believe there is something very very strange going on here and has been since the 1950s at least (much seems to coincide with development of the atomic bomb). I only started looking into this recently.

I’ve been reading a bit about it recently including about Blink 182’s Tom Delonge. His organisation released all the videos which are a few years later in today’s report. He claims to know what is happening and was so disturbed when he was officially told, he couldn’t sleep for 3 days.

You may laugh, but read this-

nbcsandiego/news/loc...waves/1966896/

What do you think? Are the aliens really us, perhaps from the future?

Or maybe it is Mickey House playing with us.
I definitely believe there is other life out there. We're basically a grain of sand in the universe so I feel it would be naive to think we're the only ones.

I'm interested to know but at the same time wonder if some things are better left alone? We may not like what we find and who knows if what is out there is even friendly? I'd like to know what Tom DeLonge discovered that left him unable to sleep for 3 days though! 😲
Old 21 Jun 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

We will never see other life forms before earth dies (and sadly it will die) even if other life forms exist we are millions and billions of light years away from other planets/galaxies and the universe is expanding and with light travelling at 186,000 miles a second we will always be alone.

On a positive, we are probably at the best time for a human to be alive as we have advanced so much in the past 100 years, but sadly in a matter of just a few hundred years the likes of Florida and much of earth could be under water.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
We will never see other life forms before earth dies (and sadly it will die) even if other life forms exist we are millions and billions of light years away from other planets/galaxies and the universe is expanding and with light travelling at 186,000 miles a second we will always be alone.

On a positive, we are probably at the best time for a human to be alive as we have advanced so much in the past 100 years, but sadly in a matter of just a few hundred years the likes of Florida and much of earth could be under water.
I have a valley at the end of my garden and the sea is around 200yds away… another 20 feet or so of water level would be great for my house value. A mooring in Penryn is highly sought after!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I have a valley at the end of my garden and the sea is around 200yds away… another 20 feet or so of water level would be great for my house value. A mooring in Penryn is highly sought after!
I could moor my inflatable boat at the bottom of your garden.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I could moor my inflatable boat at the bottom of your garden.
You would be very welcome. I think that you might actually need a boat to get here, though.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 21, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
I definitely believe there is other life out there. We're basically a grain of sand in the universe so I feel it would be naive to think we're the only ones.

I'm interested to know but at the same time wonder if some things are better left alone? We may not like what we find and who knows if what is out there is even friendly? I'd like to know what Tom DeLonge discovered that left him unable to sleep for 3 days though! 😲
We are much less than a grain of sand. There are more suns (stars) in the galaxy than grains of sand on the earth. Imagine how many planets there are. It’s mind boggling.
Fermi Paradox says aliens should have spread through the galaxy by now, why aren’t they there?
Old 22 Jun 21, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
We are much less than a grain of sand. There are more suns (stars) in the galaxy than grains of sand on the earth. Imagine how many planets there are. It’s mind boggling.
Fermi Paradox says aliens should have spread through the galaxy by now, why aren’t they there?
Probably because they can see what a total **** show we are so are staying well away! 😂
Old 22 Jun 21, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Probably because they can see what a total **** show we are so are staying well away! 😂
They don’t want to do the quarantine and testing so are landing in Majorca now instead.

This is a good article on the paradox.

forbes/sites/jamieca...h=52cc88901ce7
Old 22 Jun 21, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Aliens have been here for Millions of years.

We all know they built the Pyramids as GPS markers and as garages for their space craft.

They are 'shape shifters' and can change their appearance at will. Here is one of them in his two different guises.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 21, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Aliens have been here for Millions of years.

We all know they built the Pyramids as GPS markers and as garages for their space craft.

They are 'shape shifters' and can change their appearance at will. Here is one of them in his two different guises.

Now you come to say it🤔