Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 17 Jul 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Love The Lenox and that's a shame that you had that experience Mrs Potts. The first time I stayed there I was a solo female in my 20s and then went with mam and nan as a stopover on our way to Toronto to see my brother and they were so lovely to me/us. The young doorman even sent my nan a Christmas card that year and my husband and I have been back twice. Love the location but it is very popular and can be booked up so we do book well in advance.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
DH and I stayed at The Lenox in November 2018 .
It is a beautiful hotel , the staff are amazing , we had a corner suite with a view of the marathon finishing line . There is a Lindt shop below :tongue and they popped a different flavour on bed turndown every night . We had the fire lighting service in the room , so lovely 😊 the food in the Irish bar also attached was delicious and the room service menu comes from there also.
The shops of Newbury St are just the next block down , the common a 15 minute walk . We even walked to Fenway for a tour which was only a half hour.
So yes definitely a big vote .
Checkout jocats trip report as they stayed there which is why we also chose
I was just thinking I could have written this about the room with a view of the Marathon’s finishing line. Then I read the last line and saw you kindly mentioned my trip report from a few years ago.

We loved the Lenox and felt really spoilt there. Our only complaint was that we didn’t stay long enough!

Definitely in a great location and was easy to walk to most places we visited in Boston.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jocat View Post
I was just thinking I could have written this about the room with a view of the Marathon’s finishing line. Then I read the last line and saw you kindly mentioned my trip report from a few years ago.

We loved the Lenox and felt really spoilt there. Our only complaint was that we didn’t stay long enough!

Definitely in a great location and was easy to walk to most places we visited in Boston.
Your very welcome for the mention as I said it was your trip report that led us there
It’s the only place we would stay if/when we return to Boston.
We had five days and still didn’t get to see everything we wanted to, although I’d love to tie in with a road trip next time, we much prefer to NYC and I never thought I’d say that!
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
nickyjw
Apprentice Imagineer

Thankyou everyone, I’m going to book I think.
nickyjw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by nickyjw View Post
Thankyou everyone, I’m going to book I think.
I’m sure you will love it 😊
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
nickyjw
Apprentice Imagineer

Only issue I have is the rooms state sleeps 5 but only shows two beds. I have emailed and messaged through Instagram but had no reply. We have 3 grown up girls who definitely can no longer share a bed!
I’m wondering if they out a rollaway in but worried to book until I have confirmation.
nickyjw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by nickyjw View Post
Only issue I have is the rooms state sleeps 5 but only shows two beds. I have emailed and messaged through Instagram but had no reply. We have 3 grown up girls who definitely can no longer share a bed!
I’m wondering if they out a rollaway in but worried to book until I have confirmation.
Is there a sofa bed maybe ?
Old 17 Jul 21, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
nickyjw
Apprentice Imagineer

They have got back to me and they put a rollaway in the room. I’ll book it tomorrow x