Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 27 Jul 21, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
I suspect he’ll be trying to get back with his ex as soon as he gets out - I get the impression (and an interview with Sharon after she left seemed to confirm it), that he’s only ever been keen on Chloe and that hasn’t been reciprocal - from the pictures I saw online at the start she looks most like his ex (also the blonde he kissed last night looked similar and possibly his type, but she then kissed someone else - possibly Toby? - so I expect she’s no longer on his radar either now).

I really don’t understand the appeal of Toby, he’s treated them all abysmally, is definitely not the best looking and seems to have zero personality and doesn’t seem remotely bright! (Can you tell he’s not my favourite? ) 😂😂
Your not alone….Toby short planks

He has that gangster drawl to his voice, perfected perhaps, at the expense of a decent education.

Disney332
Old 27 Jul 21, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Not sure how true it is, but its been posted in social media today that he might be Gay. Have to say the show isnt really representative of todays society in terms of sexuality and feel bit sad for him that he cannot just be himself, if that is the case.

As for the other lads, I think Teddy, Liam, Toby, Tyler, and even possibly Jake might have their heads turned….
Agree about the show…does it need to evolve?

If true about Hugo, and looking at him so far, he is in it for a free holiday, not the ultimate prize.

Disney332
Old 27 Jul 21, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

I feel so sad for Millie, I really like her!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I'm not sure that Liam will re-couple with the new girl, he's enjoying the chase and the attention though. I think he'll go back single to Millie, but will she accept him back when she finds out what he's been saying?
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Liam turned into a bit of a rat, I hope he goes back single and Millie dumps him. Hugo is too posh for love island, now I don’t think any of the new girls like him.
Old 28 Jul 21, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I don't get the whole "it's a test" thing the islanders seem obsessed with. Obviously that's the point in Casa Amore but surely if you like someone you don't need to get to know other people just in case you like them better. I think I might be showing my age!
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Liam turned into a bit of a rat, I hope he goes back single and Millie dumps him. Hugo is too posh for love island, now I don’t think any of the new girls like him.
I don't understand Hugo at all, he dumped a stunning girlfriend earlier this year to enter the show, they had been in a two year relationship, now he either did that to go in LI just to promote himself and intends to get back with his ex, have a bit of fun with the girls and towards the end declare he cannot connect with anyone because he is still in love with his ex, or, he will come out of the closet with a big speech that he is gay .
Thats my theory .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort

Edited at 10:07 AM.
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
I'm not sure that Liam will re-couple with the new girl, he's enjoying the chase and the attention though. I think he'll go back single to Millie, but will she accept him back when she finds out what he's been saying?
He’s young and can play the field but I don’t get his interest in Lillie, to me she’s not a patch on Millie- those very dark roots and eyebrows make her look harsh IMO.
Also, at the Villa, he and Millie are edited to look as if they spend half their time laughing (possibly just the producers editing), he and Lillie don’t seem to have that easy rapport - it’s all the ‘chase’ at the moment.

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
I don't get the whole "it's a test" thing the islanders seem obsessed with. Obviously that's the point in Casa Amore but surely if you like someone you don't need to get to know other people just in case you like them better. I think I might be showing my age!
I don't get this whole big deal about being boyfriend/girlfriend, honest to god they make it out to be like it's a proposal of marriage . Now that really is showing my age as back in the day, if a boy asked you out for a date and he asked you for another date he was considered as being your boyfriend .
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
He’s young and can play the field but I don’t get his interest in Lillie, to me she’s not a patch on Millie- those very dark roots and eyebrows make her look harsh IMO.
Also, at the Villa, he and Millie are edited to look as if they spend half their time laughing (possibly just the producers editing), he and Lillie don’t seem to have that easy rapport - it’s all the ‘chase’ at the moment.
He is having his ego boosted and enjoys it, it's quite sickening really the way she is all over him like a rash, so full on andhe may regret that when he gets back to the villa. I'm quite impressed with Teddy at the moment but these girls are desperate to get in that villa and I hope he has the maturity to see that .