Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Jul 21, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
We have two weeks to go. I now feel physically ill at the thought of an isolation in the next two weeks. I don’t have to go to work but both my daughters do.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CarolynU View Post
Right all booked in for 23rd August.
So now to do 27th.
Prenetics seem to not want me to upload anything again at this stage. Is that correct ? My vaccine record still seems to be on my profile so nothing to do? Is this lulling me into a false sense of security?
After I’ve done check in number two on Wednesday do I have to ring DCL manually to get the reservations linked? We are in the same room.
So just read earlier posts and I do have to upload info again but how?
I put in the new reservation details and my name and it doesn’t give me an option to create accounts again for the new reservation?
Oh I’ve just worked out how to do it!
I was specifically told by Prenetics to create a new profile (under the same account) for each cruise. Same details just different reservation numbers. Effectively we have 2 profiles each.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
We have two weeks to go. I now feel physically ill at the thought of an isolation in the next two weeks. I don’t have to go to work but both my daughters do.
It's tough, but the way see it with 1 in 75 people positive and rising, there's going to be a lot of unhappy people denied boarding. We don't want to be one of them, and it's less worry quarantining than wondering if we'll get on or not.

Still difficult though I know.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I was ill before we got one. Didn’t sleep for about a week before hand. Sitting in the car waiting for results was a killer.

Already worrying about our Sept trip as DH works in a huge factory with people going off all the time with COVID and DS working in a kids summer camp every day.

Planning and waiting for a holiday really shouldn’t be this stressful!😳

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ultraviolet
VIP Dibber

Just had my GTY VGT room allocation for the 16th and 18th back to backs. We've been given the same room! I'm very happy as I knew there was no guarantee that it would be the same.

Aug 23 RPR
Oct 22 ES Dockside RPR / Apr 2022 PBH POFQ
Aug 21 Disney Magic / Aug 19 Pop BCV HRH Bakers Cay
Aug 18 Pop RPR Playa Largo / Aug 17 Pop Solterra RPR Playa Largo Atlanta
Aug 16 AoA RPR Windsor Hills Hyatt@Coconut Point Hilton@Key Largo Atlanta
Aug 15 Mondrian@Miami Hilton@Key Largo Legacy Park & Atlanta
Aug 14 Watersong PBH & Andaz@NYC / Apr 13 Hyatt@Clearwater & Floridays
Dec 11 Floridays & RPR / Dec 10 LBV Palace & RPR / Jun 08 Hilton@WDW & RPR
Ultraviolet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

Have just booked a b2b for September. We have 2 GTY rooms and I have rang Disney to link the reservations so fingers crossed we end up with the same room.
Old 30 Jul 21, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

I’ve booked B2b too on GTY for September from tilbury as a backup for if our sept Florida trip gets cancelled. Fingers crossed we get the same room!

Next trip to WDW Sept 2024 for our Wedding
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

We just booked our second half of b2b. We got our GTY allocation for the first cruise yesterday. I’ve phoned to link the ressies and keeping fingers crossed that we get the same room. So excited now!
jlbf06 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jlbf06 View Post
We just booked our second half of b2b. We got our GTY allocation for the first cruise yesterday. I’ve phoned to link the ressies and keeping fingers crossed that we get the same room. So excited now!
They’ve allocated us the same room within a couple of hours of booking - amazing service from DCL! Very happy!
jlbf06 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Silly question alert! 😳 But can you do a B2B from different ports, on Disney? Eg. Newcastle 2 night followed by 3 nights at Tilbury? I'm assuming not! 🤣, but thought I would ask as I'd not seen it anywhere?