Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Jun 21, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Ooberjay
Excited about Disney

Look like most major news outlets are running with the FT piece about breakdown of usa uk travel ...

The bit about complex government and getting it passed all departments, well it just makes me think surely this isn't a new thing and will have been known about already
Ooberjay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ooberjay View Post
Wonder why they went 12+ and not 14+ .. ?
Schools
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinniemum
Very Serious Dibber

Look like most major news outlets are running with the FT piece about breakdown of usa uk travel ...

The bit about complex government and getting it passed all departments, well it just makes me think surely this isn't a new thing and will have been known about already
I refuse to do my usual morning Google searches today, rose tinted glasses firmly on and will skip to work like snow white with the birds and animals rushing out to greet me in my little Disney bubble!
Twinniemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

I'm really not bothered by the rise in cases , the amount needing actual medical treatment are low and the deaths are low,.its rife with the 18-24 year old, they are all on the lash while I work saving for a holiday I may never get
That's right, all about the people getting seriously ill. Also, you can't blame the youngsters, I'd be doing the same if I was their age.
Hornet1976 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

I'm really not bothered by the rise in cases , the amount needing actual medical treatment are low and the deaths are low,.its rife with the 18-24 year old, they are all on the lash while I work saving for a holiday I may never get
So you want them to all stay at home and put their lives on hold so you can have a holiday?
My ds is 21 and has been working and saving to travel next year, not his fault he could only get the jab last week ..
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
MellyElly
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Twinniemum View Post
I refuse to do my usual morning Google searches today, rose tinted glasses firmly on and will skip to work like snow white with the birds and animals rushing out to greet me in my little Disney bubble!

maybe stay off here too so you don't loose that skip in your step!

this thread has actually got so toxic , people just being doom and gloom or.."realistic" and people getting offended by other peoples posts...

Find this thread can be equally as depressing as the news at times.

2014 - Highland Reserve // 2016 - Thousand Oaks (Tui) // 2019 - Southern Dunes (Virgin) // 2022 - AOA TBC (Virgin)
MellyElly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisnasah
Trainee Dibber

I am getting depressed now, it was looking very likely just few weeks ago and now all doom and gloom.
chrisnasah is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by chrisnasah View Post
I am getting depressed now, it was looking very likely just few weeks ago and now all doom and gloom.
On a more positive note, nothing has been confirmed by the US Government and TUI, Virgin and BA are still flying to MCO for most of August.
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
RossS
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by chrisnasah View Post
Be careful, with that negative attitude, you might get in trouble on here!

I quite like the mix of people who are adamant they are going, mixed with those who don't it helps me decide what mood I'm in that particular day!
RossS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Ooberjay
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
So you want them to all stay at home and put their lives on hold so you can have a holiday?
My ds is 21 and has been working and saving to travel next year, not his fault he could only get the jab last week ..
No what I was saying is that the rise in cases is amongst the young , and that they are not needing hospitalisation, im all for open up and get on with life
The cases will rise few will get sick etc
Ooberjay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List