Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Jun 21, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Well if the aliens have visited you can bet your bottom dollar they will have brought a variant with them.😐
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 21, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Well if the aliens have visited you can bet your bottom dollar they will have brought a variant with them.😐
I am expecting ‘The Martian variant’ being announced at the next press conference as justification for caution and a further lockdown at any moment (with of course, all of those enticing green list countries being moved to Amber just as we have all booked up in our thousands)... “As we know so little about it, we cannot be too careful”.

Of course the Europeans will assert that despite its name, it emanated from those filthy Brits over the channel who no longer wish to subsidise their rapidly crumbling ‘nirvana’.

I guess that my summer vacation in Tristan da Cunha may well be off after all!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 10:30 AM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 21, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jim jehosofat
Imagineer

I'm given to understand that there are a small number of them amongst us and that one of them regularly posts random items on the DIBB!
jim jehosofat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 21, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
quiddity
Apprentice Imagineer

quiddity's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
As Al Murray says, Americans say anything they don't understand is aliens, us British at least admit when we're drunk!
7/2/12-9/2/12 cheyenne DLP for 1st time!
28/09/12-12/10/12 clarion inn LBV again again!
quiddity is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Sounds a daft question doesn’t it.

But reports are that the report to be released in the USA to congress cannot rule out the unidentified arial phenomenon (UAP, now used instead of UFO) could be aliens.

Seems extraordinary really that they would say that.

Things have been observed defying the laws of physics, appearing, jumping around at hypersonic speeds. Aircraft carriers have been buzzed, and one video shows something travelling at tremendous speed before travelling under the ocean.

They say they have no evidence it is aliens but can’t rule it out as they don’t know what it all is.

An alternative theory is they are amazing technology developed by Russia or China but that sounds unlikely too.

Very mysterious.
We don't need a study for this, just turn on the TV Michael Gove is proof enough.
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 21, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jim jehosofat View Post
I'm given to understand that there are a small number of them amongst us and that one of them regularly posts random items on the DIBB!
Yes jedi jim
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 21, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Ilkley is too posh for me. Very pricey nowadays- nice place though even if it does have alien visitations.
Many happy memories as a kid being taken by my dad rock climbing. About 10 years ago I climbed up the Calf (of the Cow and Calf, picture below, the Calf is the big Boulder the Cow is the adjacent cliff). What a mistake that was, easy to get up, terrifying to come back down. Was showing off to the kids.

YT

I'm reading a book at the moment based in Yorkshire. Couldn't sleep last night and you entered my thoughts at about 3am when I read the following

" The speed at which information crosses vast empty spaces in Yorkshire would make bill gates envious".

Your photo reminds me of the location the book us based in
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 21, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairysparkled
Excited about Disney

G40 3RE is crawling with them.
Fairysparkled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 21, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
jim jehosofat
Imagineer

MH phone home!
jim jehosofat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Report out today so I’m revisiting this thread.

I don’t think it will be a surprise and is likely to be ‘We don’t know what these things are. There is no evidence they are alien technology but they could be’ or similar.

I honestly believe there is something very very strange going on here and has been since the 1950s at least (much seems to coincide with development of the atomic bomb). I only started looking into this recently.

I’ve been reading a bit about it recently including about Blink 182’s Tom Delonge. His organisation released all the videos which are a few years later in today’s report. He claims to know what is happening and was so disturbed when he was officially told, he couldn’t sleep for 3 days.

You may laugh, but read this-

nbcsandiego/news/loc...waves/1966896/

What do you think? Are the aliens really us, perhaps from the future?

Or maybe it is Mickey House playing with us.