Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Jun 21, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
😂😂I’d be happy enough - might throw in a ride to see the penguins or get my photo taken with a sesame character somewhere but otherwise, I’d be quite happy munching all day in the sun people watching ! 😂
Ahhh, just like me. Although I would have to somehow try and fit in all the coasters between meals…..
Old 28 Jun 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bondy007 View Post
Ahhh, just like me. Although I would have to somehow try and fit in all the coasters between meals…..
I get my adrenaline rush watching people screaming their heads off on those scary rides - I have done them but many moons ago & will nevvvvver do them again now - keeping feet firmly on the ground these days !
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 21, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

We had it in January 2020. Not everyone has to have the plan and you are not supposed to share.
Breakfast was muffins, pastries and fruit only served at the Seafire Inn I think. You can get something every hour as other posters have said, it can be just a drink or a drink and fruit or a pudding if you don’t want a meal. For us it was worth it as we had a full day and just enjoyed snacking, although quite a few of the places closed as it was getting later so that limited options.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 21, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

We have had it a few times and found it paid for itself almost with just drinks alone.
We aren't massive eaters but got there at opening and had breakfast, had drinks throughout the day which they didn't seem to bother with time limits especially if you fill your drinks in the restaurant by the penguin ride.
We had lunch and got something before we left and went back to universal so saved us paying for food in the evening.
You can use for snacks if you don't want meal.
Personally think the food is better than Disney quick service but everyone has different opinions.
In short we think it's good value
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List