Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 30 Jun 21, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Little Mermaid rooms aren’t included as above post says.

We have 2 preferred rooms booked at All Star Movies. We are there 2 weeks so get $504 per room plus 2 giftcards as done as two separate bookings. So roughly $100 a day. We have it on the invoices about connecting rooms. It shouldn’t be too hard to sort as most have connecting doors.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Little Mermaid rooms aren’t included as above post says.

We have 2 preferred rooms booked at All Star Movies. We are there 2 weeks so get $504 per room plus 2 giftcards as done as two separate bookings. So roughly $100 a day. We have it on the invoices about connecting rooms. It shouldn’t be too hard to sort as most have connecting doors.
Can I ask did you book these online? I want to book online to be in with a chance of cash back through the top cashback site but I'm just worries about booking 1 room and then their being no availability when I try to book the second!
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Can I ask did you book these online? I want to book online to be in with a chance of cash back through the top cashback site but I'm just worries about booking 1 room and then their being no availability when I try to book the second!
Sorry to butt in, but I would have 2 tabs open, one on laptop one on phone/ipad and pretty much press book within a minute of eachother, I did this in 2017 for a different holiday and it worked out fine!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Normally I’d book online but this one I did it on the phone. I had a booking already so had to amend it. To be honest I probably would have done it on the phone anyway to make sure it was all done and we’d have connecting rooms.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
You don't get the free dining credits nor the $200 gift card with a Little Mermaid room. You only get the offer with the suites at AOA.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

PM it is so great to see you back I was one following your advice closely whilst trying to plan our first wdw holiday during the CBR fiasco!

As a fellow family of 5 we are also looking into this option. I am currently thinking of booking 2 rooms at ASM to get double the credits as this will bring it down by a couple of hundred compared to a single room at CBR or a suite at AOA. I just can't make my mind up yet as the dolphin is also an option for us and the location looks amazing! I would just check that the standard mermaid rooms are in the offer as I thought at AOA it was suites only that qualified but I may be wrong.

Happy planning and I look forward to hearing what you decide.
I miss the CBR thread can’t believe that was about 4 years ago. Where’s that time gone 🧐😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
hey howdy ho

long time folks.

OK just looking at 2022 with "free dining".

Fam of 5 - if we book a Suite at AOA with tix minus discounts = £7820

versus

Fam of 5 - TWO mermaid ROOMS (call up and get connected rooms). with tix minus 2 x credits = £6541

£1300 cheaper and more floor space...

Could do this with other resorts too...

Thoughts please

Hey Papamouse,

It’s been a while! 😊
You should think about 2 rooms at Pop as you get the dining credit at standard rooms at pop and still use skyliner.
You could pop to CBR too and see all the changes.
Great to see you back - Happy planning 😊

Edited at 10:12 AM.
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Hey Papamouse,

It’s been a while! 😊
You should think about 2 rooms at Pop as you get the dining credit at standard rooms at pop and still use skyliner.
You could pop to CBR too and see all the changes.
Great to see you back - Happy planning 😊
That sounds like a good option cha cha might see how much extra they want for pop for our dates. Only thing concerning me about booking a value now is all this talk about tiered benefits. We could never afford a deluxe but if there are going to be more benefits staying in a mod compared to a value thinking whether we should just squeeze into the one room again. Really like the idea of two connecting rooms though with two bathrooms etc
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

That sounds like a good option cha cha might see how much extra they want for pop for our dates. Only thing concerning me about booking a value now is all this talk about tiered benefits. We could never afford a deluxe but if there are going to be more benefits staying in a mod compared to a value thinking whether we should just squeeze into the one room again. Really like the idea of two connecting rooms though with two bathrooms etc
I know what you mean.
There’s such a lot of uncertainty at the mo isn’t there 🙁
I’m hoping that all on site hotels will get Fast passes or Wishes or whatever they’re going to be called.
Let’s hope we hear soon.😊