Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 30 Jun 21, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mark1994
slightly serious Dibber

Mark1994's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
It's pretty obvious they planned it all out like this. Get people back in with the $650-950 dining credit for 2022, and then reintroduce the dining plans for 2023, but wait until most of 2022 is booked up.

However I suspect there might be a few catches to this, and will we get free dining plans for UK? Probably not. The fact we are so desperate to get back, they don't need to dangle it like a carrot on a stick.
Mark1994 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I like to dream - DS and I missed our trip with QSDP last year and had a whole spreadsheet done up with best value snacks from some of the wonderful trip reports on here. It was to be our first time on site and by extension first use of the dining plan.
Am hoping they will allow some sort of credit towards the cost and then will have to figure out if it works out value wise for us.
I am just so happy to be back in planning mode
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Milee
Proud to wear my Ears

Does anyone reckon they’ll release a 2021 dining plan? 🤞🏻
Milee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Milee View Post
Does anyone reckon they’ll release a 2021 dining plan? 🤞🏻
Possibly based on today's press release. To me, it would seem odd to mention it now if they weren't thinking about it this year. They make Disney money, so I'm sure they're keen to reintroduce paid plans as soon as they can.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Milee
Proud to wear my Ears

That’s so true hopefully fingers crossed
Milee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 21, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I read it as probably not this year, since the rest of the announcement was for perks starting in October. But we shall see, the reopening phases are going so quickly that it may not take them that long to get the remaining restaurants operational again. Once that happens, DDP should follow pretty quickly behind.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by loldis View Post
I read it as probably not this year, since the rest of the announcement was for perks starting in October. But we shall see, the reopening phases are going so quickly that it may not take them that long to get the remaining restaurants operational again. Once that happens, DDP should follow pretty quickly behind.
I'm not sure it's a matter of opening restaurants, although that helps, it's how many people they can get into each one and, right now, social distancing has dramatically reduced capacity.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Milee
Proud to wear my Ears

It’s very hard to tell but im hopeful they’re going to push to re do everything by the 50th on October 1st
Old 1 Jul 21, 05:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneydevotee
Gone all Goofy

We booked last week with tui for next July for 4 of us and told we could only have dining credit if we upgrade room,as having standard room will not get it,does anyone know please if this is correct.Thanks.
Disneydevotee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 06:29 AM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneydevotee View Post
We booked last week with tui for next July for 4 of us and told we could only have dining credit if we upgrade room,as having standard room will not get it,does anyone know please if this is correct.Thanks.
It is available for some standard rooms in some resorts - Coronado springs and pop I think.
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List