Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Jul 21, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
You won't believe this Jo but would you believe that I've heard of some Dibbers who "collect" state reg. plates actually count those on the wall at Manny's.

Mick
That’s outrageous! Who on earth would do that?!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
Noooo, that's cheating. Mind you if they have an Hawaii I might be tempted. It's the only one I have never seen. I know you have seen it twice
The lesser spotted Hawaii plate - highlight of our holiday

JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
Noooo, that's cheating. Mind you if they have an Hawaii I might be tempted. It's the only one I have never seen. I know you have seen it twice
GG

Does this count?

Mick
Old 13 Jul 21, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
The lesser spotted Hawaii plate - highlight of our holiday

But what about the 51st - District of Columbia?

Do you have any visits planned? I've seen Mrs JoJo88 Senior posting a bit more lately from the hotel buffet line with a glass of Cava?

Mick
Old 13 Jul 21, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

GG

Does this count?

Mick
I think it’s double points if the car is moving
Old 13 Jul 21, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

But what about the 51st - District of Columbia?

Do you have any visits planned? I've seen Mrs JoJo88 Senior posting a bit more lately from the hotel buffet line with a glass of Cava?

Mick
I can only wish! I can’t be doing with all the uncertainty and having to cancel and change everything, so we’re biding our time just now. LE can’t wait to get back now that there’s no threat of a visit to Sweet Tomatoes
Old 13 Jul 21, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Coming from Busch Gardens it’s exit I4 at jct 55 Haines City and Clearmont
Take US 27 South
Follow US 27 south for approx 7 and a half miles make sure you are in the far right hand lane by the time you get to the Walmart at Southern Dunes Boulevard Mannys is on the Right after these lights
Easy to get into but can be a pain to come out and turn left to go back north S you have to get right out the car park and in to the inside right lane to turn at the first cut over
Winter Haven Mannys is just as. Good in fact we drive past the Haines City one to go to it jus5 as easy if coming from Busch
Going back to Windsor Hills I’d use Earnie Cauldwell then on to Ronald Reagan then right up Old Lake Wilson if you decide on Haines City Mannys
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Coming from Busch Gardens it’s exit I4 at jct 55 Haines City and Clearmont
Take US 27 South
Follow US 27 south for approx 7 and a half miles make sure you are in the far right hand lane by the time you get to the Walmart at Southern Dunes Boulevard Mannys is on the Right after these lights
Easy to get into but can be a pain to come out and turn left to go back north S you have to get right out the car park and in to the inside right lane to turn at the first cut over
Winter Haven Mannys is just as. Good in fact we drive past the Haines City one to go to it jus5 as easy if coming from Busch
Going back to Windsor Hills I’d use Earnie Cauldwell then on to Ronald Reagan then right up Old Lake Wilson if you decide on Haines City Mannys
Helen

To get back on to the 27 north from Manny's we always leave by the back entrance. Right on Nilsen Street, then right on West Commerce Avenue brings you a light on 27 where there's a dedicated left turn light.

OP
Google Maps is your friend for this.

Mick
Old 13 Jul 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We normally do too Mick but last time the car park was so rammed as was next doors at egg city you couldn’t get out or in at the back but that’s what you get for going in snowbird season at happy hour hence our preference for Winter Haven nearly every trip
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
We normally do too Mick but last time the car park was so rammed as was next doors at egg city you couldn’t get out or in at the back but that’s what you get for going in snowbird season at happy hour hence our preference for Winter Haven nearly every trip
Helen

I often have to park on the grass so I drop Joan off at the door so she can check in while I go to park.

What's your current thoughts on us having Thanksgiving dinner at Posner Bobs this year?

Mick