Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 6 Jul 21, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Administrator

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
From Disney...

Guests can reserve their complimentary activities 30 days from their sail date, this includes selecting an arrival time to be seated at Disney Dreams show inside the Walt Disney Theater.

To promote physical distancing, each sailing will offer one West-End-style live show performed multiple times including some matinees (on selected sailings) with reduced capacity.

We can confirm that there is availability on all sailings, and all Guests will be able to catch a show outside their allocated dinner sitting.

Please note that arrival times are staggered to promote physical distancing. Guests will be asked to choose their arrival time from a dropdown menu. Guests should choose a show time that does not conflict with the time theyíre scheduled to attend dinner.

If Guests are assigned to the Main (First) Seating at 5:45-6:15 PM, please reserve an arrival time for the 8:45 PM show; if you are assigned to the Second Seating at 8:00-8:30 PM, please reserve an arrival time for the 5:45 PM show. For select sailings we have also added a matinee option.

Reservations can be made online or through the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning 30 days and up to two days prior to the date you set sail. While we do not recommend you wait, remaining reservation times can be booked on the ship through the app (pending availability).
Old 6 Jul 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDavid
I want to go now!

Hi
Anyone know if Disney will be sending out luggage tags and if we can drop our luggage early so we can have alook around the port?
DisneyDavid is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 21, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

disneypars's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The departure of the Magic from Southampton is now live on YouTube. Solent ships is the channel I think.
Old 6 Jul 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
D23er
A Guest at All-Stars

Currently tracking her movements using marine traffic marinetraffic/en/ais...:368873/zoom:9
D23er is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 21, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
MJ6987
Very Serious Dibber

Will we have to book other activities on the ship? I mean stuff like the quizzes etc. Or just turn up?
MJ6987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MJ6987 View Post
Will we have to book other activities on the ship? I mean stuff like the quizzes etc. Or just turn up?
No so the idea is that you wont be booking them looking at the stuff coming out of the test cruises. Only pool time is down as virtual queue

Edited at 11:11 AM.
gismo1554 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 21, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
Imagineer

Iím following a few people on Instagram who are on the test cruise & it all looks amazing! Iím not watching any stories or videos because Iím a first timer & donít want to ruin the surprises in the restaurants!

Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18 & 19x2.
Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 21.
Disneyland Tokyo - 2016.
Disney Sea Tokyo - 2016.
Disneyland California - 2018.
Disney California Adventure - 2018.
NYC - 2016 & 2017, 2019.
Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah & Antelope Canyon, 18 19 21
LA - 2018
San Francisco - 2019 21.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 21, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MJ6987
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
No so the idea is that you wont be booking them looking at the stuff coming out of the test cruises. Only pool time is down as virtual queue
But will they be limited capacity due to distancing or not after the 19th?
MJ6987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MJ6987 View Post
But will they be limited capacity due to distancing or not after the 19th?
No one knows or can know. In all honesty I think yes because I don't think any rules on the cruise ship will change after that date very much at all. They are not changing the travel restrictions on the 19th and only England is removing the legal mask and social distancing requirements (although they are still going to recommend them). I would be surprised if anything changes.
Old 8 Jul 21, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Very Serious Dibber

After such a palaver doing online check in yesterday (just under 4 hrs!) We are now just pending approval of our photos. I can now start to get excited. Loving all the Instagram updates from people on the test cruises. Eeekkk I'm going on a Disney cruise 💖💖💖
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List