Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
Whoppery5k
Serious Dibber
 
Whoppery5k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 14
America open from Nov to vaccinated travelers

Just seen the need that the USA is finally opening again, but only to double jabbed... I've not seen anything about children though?
Hopefully something comes out soon.
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
Jack&LucysMumy
Orlando is my happy place
 
Jack&LucysMumy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 10

Jack&LucysMumy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Whoppery5k View Post
Just seen the need that the USA is finally opening again, but only to double jabbed... I've not seen anything about children though?
Hopefully something comes out soon.
Haha we posted at the same time 🤩
Such nice news for a change
__________________

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
MarkUK
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Apr 13
Having the vaccination was always going to be the key to getting our lives back. Non-vaccinated (at any age) will always hit obstacles and restrictions. Unfortunately, if you donít have it, those people will have to live with those subsequent restrictions as long as they are deemed necessary. Covid has changed the World as we once knew it.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
Rescuer
Imagineer
 
Rescuer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 12

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
Having the vaccination was always going to be the key to getting our lives back. Non-vaccinated (at any age) will always hit obstacles and restrictions. Unfortunately, if you donít have it, those people will have to live with those subsequent restrictions as long as they are deemed necessary. Covid has changed the World as we once knew it.
Fair enough for adults but at present our 12-18 year olds will only be offered one dose but as America offers their children two they might well be penalised through no fault of their own or due to any decision they did or did not make which is a different thing altogether.
__________________
Rescuers Reports Food - 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 x2, 2019 x2 Trips Christmas 2018, April 2019, July 2019, Feb 2020
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
MarkUK
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Apr 13
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Fair enough for adults but at present our 12-18 year olds will only be offered one dose but as America offers their children two they might well be penalised through no fault of their own or due to any decision they did or did not make which is a different thing altogether.
I think one would be ok but the devil will be in the detail.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic
 
Join Date: Jul 07
Location: Cheshire

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Best news ever! Got my cases out 🥰
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
MarkUK
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Apr 13
Think I better book flights soon before it goes bonkers!
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
Rescuer
Imagineer
 
Rescuer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 12

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
I think one would be ok but the devil will be in the detail.
Fingers crossed.
__________________
Rescuers Reports Food - 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 x2, 2019 x2 Trips Christmas 2018, April 2019, July 2019, Feb 2020
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
#9
Gelatoni
Imagineer
 
Gelatoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 17
Still a little bit nerve-wracking that we have to pre-departure tests to get there (regardless of vaccination status), but we can start getting back to WDW again! 😁
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
#10
DisneyDose
Stuck in the Tower of Terror
 
Join Date: Jun 20
Location: London
OMG! Such exciting news! Looks like our January booking is a go!

Edited at 05:32 PM.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in MagicBand+
On 30th September 3:21pm
As part of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort, Disney will be debuting... Read More »
Posted in Hey Disney
On 28th September 7:33pm
Today, Amazon and Disney announced ‘Hey, Disney!’, an entirely new kind of voice assistant that... Read More »
Posted in Florida
On 4th September 7:52am
Walt Disney Travel Company is excited to announce the launch of its brand-new, star-studded podcast... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X